Has a 2nd round pick amounted to anything for anyone?

Has a 2nd round pick amounted to anything for anyone?

Postby PascalsWager » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:20 pm

I'm in the year 2034. I've never seen a regen picked outside the top 10 make a single all NBA team. I've never seen a 2nd round pick even make an allstar team. I've looked at every player on every roster and the highest 2nd round pick is a 2/5 star player (and that is one guy everyone else is 1.5/5). The highest pick beyond pick 10 is a 2.5/5 player and the highest pick beyond pick 4 is a 3/5 player. I can't improve my team through the draft at all and no one except the very worst teams can either. I have coaches very high in evaluating players and prospects. In reality there's a lot of good players at the end of the first and in the 2nd round. Many of those guys are rated highly by the game too.

Is this a bug? Are others seeing good talent deep into a draft? Or is the draft pretty much something you ignore once you have good players?
PascalsWager

Re: Has a 2nd round pick amounted to anything for anyone?

Postby C-Bailey24 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Back in the 2016 version i think there was a complaint that 2nd round players were a little too good so now i think what you are seeing is that they've been toned down a little too much
C-Bailey24

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion