Won´t create league if I put Euro league

Won´t create league if I put Euro league

Postby Eugene93126 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:11 pm

I found out that if I add in the Euro league teams in, the game would take forever to create the league and my computer will keep going not responding and I really want to put Euro league teams in bc then there would be less international players and that would make the league less realisitic. Pls help.
Eugene93126

Re: Won´t create league if I put Euro league

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed May 02, 2018 12:42 pm

I am curious as to what your computer specs are - it does take longer to create the game with a Euro league but it shouldn't stop responding (do you have other programs going at the same time?)

Anyhow, the Euro leagues being turned on doesn't change anything with international players entering the draft. In fact unless you really wanted to play as a European league team I would recommend not turning them on. It just takes unnecessary resources. You will still get the same amount and quality of international players in the draft without them turned on.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Eugene93126 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:39 pm

My computer is a windows 8.1 laptop. I was using Chrome when I was playing PB. But without the European Leagues would it be possible to sign free agents that never entered the pro league but is European?
Eugene93126

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 am

That's not an option anyways - the European players the game generates that are good enough to go to the NBA enter the draft and the rest stay as free agents for the Euro teams only to sign
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Eugene93126 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:34 am

Ah one more thing. This wasnt a problem before I put in the mods but after I started putting in the mods something weird happened. I was on the trade page and I wanted to leave so I pressed the roster button twice. After a while something came up a notice saying Data Error event and some **** like Int 32 win and I tried to press ok but a new notice come up and it told me to handle it. And if I want to exit the game it wont let me due to the fact that the notice is a mandatory one so I have to handle some ****. At the end I decided to shut down my computer and restart it. After that everything went well. I restared the game and it seemed fine but after 1 hour and 30 min of playing I was in the summer league invite and I pressed advance like triple click and the notice came up again. Idk what that has to do with the game but I gussed when I replaced the **** with the mods something went wrong bc I remember deleting some files. Im not sure. pls help
Eugene93126

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion