how to remove injured player from roster

how to remove injured player from roster

Postby owl » Fri May 11, 2018 6:11 am

Hi everyone,

i am new this game. I usually only play Football Manager (Soccer) but always loved the NBA. I thought i would try this game. So far, looks ok.

After a few game, i got an injured player and i am now supposed to remove him from the roster before i can play next game. But how do i do this? Maybe its because i am completely new to this game, it doesnt come obvious to me where and how i can remove a player.

please help! thank you
owl

Re: how to remove injured player from roster

Postby Your_Imaginary_Friend » Sat May 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Move him down to the 15th slot on your roster screen. That will make him ineligible for playing. Then redo the lineups without him in any role.
Your_Imaginary_Friend

Postby owl » Mon May 14, 2018 5:01 am

Your_Imaginary_Friend wrote:Move him down to the 15th slot on your roster screen. That will make him ineligible for playing. Then redo the lineups without him in any role.

could you literally show or tell me how? I dont know how to move him down as you said :( sorry
owl

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed May 16, 2018 9:03 am

Near the top portion of the screen you should see some options like Roster, Staff, Depth etc... you want to click on the depth option and it will bring up your depth chart (make sure you are viewing your team - if not click on your logo in the area above that at the top). That will take you to the screen where you can move players on your depth chart. If you click the options button at the top too you can also set the AI to handle depth chart moves if you want.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion