Finding an acceptable trade / Salary / Link to CB

Finding an acceptable trade / Salary / Link to CB

Postby fondfoat » Tue May 22, 2018 7:02 am

Hi,

Is there a way to quickly find which teams may be interested in offering a trade for your player? I justed started a game with the Grizzlies. I want to see if anybody will take Ben McLemore. How do I do this without randomly clicking on teams and players?

Can somebody recommend a good site to explain the salary system in the NBA?

Finally, I set up the game to link with the College game. At the end of the season am I prompted to add the players who are ready for the draft?

Thanks
fondfoat

Re: Finding an acceptable trade / Salary / Link to CB

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue May 22, 2018 9:02 am

There is not a "get offer" button or something for trading a player but if you put him on your trading block you might get offers via email over the course of the season. We will look at implementing a way to get offers immediately for next version.

The best site for the NBA salary system is http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm
The game doesn't model everything the NBA does but most of it works pretty close

If the game is properly linked with the college game it should just give you a prompt letting you know its going to make the final pull from the college game
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby fondfoat » Tue May 22, 2018 10:37 am

Thanks again. I must have missed the trading block icon. I will get there. Probably should play around some more before asking so many questions.
fondfoat

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue May 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Its located on the trade page - you just drag your players down to the section for trading block and you will get offers from time to time
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion