Problem Loading League-Help Please

Problem Loading League-Help Please

Postby Jackson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:38 pm

So I'm trying to create a league to link with DDS-CB, and I enabled the euroleague so I could start by coaching Team USA and work my way to the NBA. When I tried to start it, it got frozen on the Creating League loading screen and went unresponsive. I closed down all other programs running and tried again with the same end result. My laptop has a Core i3, 4GB RAM, and a Intel 5500 HD graphics card. By no means a fast laptop, but works perfect for running my sports sim games and being able to take them with me.
Jackson

Re: Problem Loading League-Help Please

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am

The Euroleague option does take some time in setting up but I would turn it off if I were you because it's not what you are thinking anyways. There is no Team USA to coach - the Euroleague just puts actual teams in the game that you could send your "stashed" 2nd round picks to instead of just simulating the stats for them. Honestly unless you really want to play as a European team with that sort of league structure there's no benefit to having it turned on
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Problem Loading League-Help Please

Postby Jackson » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:04 am

Gary Gorski wrote:The Euroleague option does take some time in setting up but I would turn it off if I were you because it's not what you are thinking anyways. There is no Team USA to coach - the Euroleague just puts actual teams in the game that you could send your "stashed" 2nd round picks to instead of just simulating the stats for them. Honestly unless you really want to play as a European team with that sort of league structure there's no benefit to having it turned on

Ok thanks. What I did is I imported the logos for the real Euroleague teams, and added some FIBA teams in so I could do Team USA. I didn't really think of the Euroleague just serving the role of developing late picks, so running one of those teams probably wouldn't be that fun anyways. :)
Jackson

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion