Looking for info

Looking for info

Postby Wjreinhard » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:43 pm

I’m a fan of sports sim games and am seriously considering this one, but had some questions...
1. Is there a hall of fame in this game for players?
2. Does it track players career stats and allow you to see all-time leaders, even for retired players?
3. Can you edit and create players during your dynasty? Beyond year 1
4. If you own the college basketball game, can you import a file into this game to make players from that game draftable?

Thanks in advance!
Wjreinhard

Re: Looking for info

Postby Baldric » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:50 am

Yes to all of those :)
Baldric

Re: Looking for info

Postby The Purple Emperor » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Wjreinhard wrote:I’m a fan of sports sim games and am seriously considering this one, but had some questions...
1. Is there a hall of fame in this game for players?

Yes.
2. Does it track players career stats and allow you to see all-time leaders, even for retired players?

Yes, though in old versions it did not update until players retired. I am not sure about this edition.
3. Can you edit and create players during your dynasty? Beyond year 1

Yes. Editing can be done in the game. Creation will require exporting the database and editing with a program and then re-importing it.
4. If you own the college basketball game, can you import a file into this game to make players from that game draftable?

Yes, but there is a specific time to export the file from the college game, and a specific time to import the file to the game. I do not remember the exact dates, or how to link the games to automate the process. Perhaps someone else does.
The Purple Emperor

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion