A couple of questions

A couple of questions

Postby robm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:25 am

Hi All

I'm am playing Pro Basketball latest addition and would like to know if there is a way of editing the jersey numbers?
Question number 2 is probably embarrassing - during a game if I want to substitute, I may for example, call a timeout , but before I can sub the ball has been inbounded.
It does have a box during the game that reads - Auto Subs and a few other preferences but the game plays through without my team subbing?
I know this is on me and no one else but cant figure it out?
Help!
robm

Re: A couple of questions

Postby JustinP » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:24 pm

I can answer the first question. You just need to export the game file into a database software (Access) and you can update the player's number there. You can also edit anything else with the player such as name, height, weight, etc. Then just import the file back into the game.
JustinP

Postby Tim Moungey » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:22 pm

robm wrote:Hi All

I'm am playing Pro Basketball latest addition and would like to know if there is a way of editing the jersey numbers?

Don't have the game open in front of me, but you should be able to right click on a player in the roster screen and an editing window will pop up that allows you to change the jersey number. It's one thing you don't need to go into the database for.

Question number 2 is probably embarrassing - during a game if I want to substitute, I may for example, call a timeout , but before I can sub the ball has been inbounded.
It does have a box during the game that reads - Auto Subs and a few other preferences but the game plays through without my team subbing?
I know this is on me and no one else but cant figure it out?
Help!

Is the Auto-Subs box checked? If it is, the AI does the subbing for you. It needs to be unchecked to allow manual subbing.
Tim Moungey
Elite Member

Postby rawr123456787654 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:41 pm

You can also edit jersey numbers in quick player editor by just right clicking their names.
rawr123456787654

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion