Information On Upgrade Discount

Information On Upgrade Discount

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello gang - we're very excited about launching DDS:CF 2018 later today but I wanted to make a quick post about the discounts for upgrading. Also, as always, there will be a fully playable demo so if you want to kick the tires on the new version first and then buy the game we certainly welcome that.

We decided we're going to offer two different discounts as a thank-you to the people who supported the initial venture. Both are going to be a limited time discount though so if you want to save be sure not to wait too long. This discount is only for people who purchased DDS:CF 2017

In either case what you're going to have to do to get the discount is go to the webstore later, put DDSCF18 in your cart and proceed to checkout. At checkout enter all of your information first and use the same email address that you used when purchasing DDS:CF 2017. If you have trouble or forgot the email you used use our support form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. It is nearly Christmas so we will try to respond as quickly as we can.

After entering your info you will want to enter coupon code CFUPGRADE and that should save you 20% on the game. In addition to that because we didn't have too much advance notice on the new version we want to offer a special coupon to anyone who paid full price for DDS:CF 2017 earlier this month. If you fall into that camp you can use coupon code CFDEC and you will get 50% off this version.

Again both of these upgrade prices won't be around long and DDS: CF 2018 is NOT included in the Christmas sale we have going on now so don't wait too long to jump on this special offer. We look forward to getting the game to you later today!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Information On Upgrade Discount

Postby WarEagle13 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Excellent, looking forward to the release later
WarEagle13

Postby getheroff » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi Gary,

I purchased the game last year, and just bought this years while following the instructions for 20% discount and the discount was not applied. Not sure if I did something wrong, but thought I would let you know.

G
getheroff

Postby HerbD » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:26 pm

The CFUPGRADE code is not working for me. I tried the other code and it gave me an error(which it should have because I did not qualify) but the upgrade code did nothing at all. It processed but then the price stayed the same.
HerbD

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Looks like it is working for me - if you already purchased and would like the discount send me a PM
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby HerbD » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:08 pm

I don't know what happened but it worked for me this time.

Thank you for looking into it Gary.
HerbD

Postby ashepherd510 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Been waiting for this... but how many max teams for the playoffs? If 16 I'm in.
ashepherd510

Postby Scoman » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:58 am

ashepherd510 wrote:Been waiting for this... but how many max teams for the playoffs? If 16 I'm in.

Unfortunately 4,why this hasn't been made adjustable to 4-8-16 teams is beyond me,BBCF had this feature years ago.
Scoman

Postby francua4 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:59 am

Scoman wrote:
ashepherd510 wrote:Been waiting for this... but how many max teams for the playoffs? If 16 I'm in.

Unfortunately 4,why this hasn't been made adjustable to 4-8-16 teams is beyond me,BBCF had this feature years ago.

Like you I'd love to see the adjustable playoff format, but it doesn't make or break the game for me. Brooks has a proven history of filling community requests going back to his PFS days so I'd imagine he will get to it when it moves up the priority list. As for now the game mimics the NCAA format and plays great which is more then sufficient for me.
francua4

Postby TheRivals40 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Scoman wrote:

Personally, I'd say the reason for this is probably just that the main focus is simulating real-life college football and real-life college football has a 4-team playoff.
NOppenheimer
TheRivals40

Next

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 General Discussion