new guy questions/comments

new guy questions/comments

Postby pbot » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:09 am

Just checking out the demo and have a few questions/observations:

When looking at my teams career records, is there a way to see anything other than the just career leader for each category? Not only do I want to see who holds the career records for rushing yards, but I want to see who is #2, #3,...#17 etc. Would love to see something like OOTP does with the record books. Both from a league/conference/team standpoint where you have season/career leaders and then can click in a specific category to see the top 100. For me, text sims are more about building a history/story of the career, and to do that I want to see more than just who was #1 for a category.

When I look at the league almanac I see it can be filtered to all/active/alumni. How about another drop down to pick a team and also a conference?

Same thought for the top 10 section - how about a drop-down to pick teams/conference?

When I look at my team's schedule - why doesn't the bowl game get added to it?

Depth Chart screen - why not default to show the master depth chart view instead of nothing? Just adds another click to see the info - if I want to see a different depth chart I will need to select that anyway, would prefer to see something when I first change to this view as opposed to blanks.

Redshirting - typically would like to redshirt all incoming freshmen. So I filter to freshmen, click the first player and hit the redshirt button. I see the redshirt appear on his card, and back on the roster if I close the card. But if I don't close the first player's card and use the arrow buttons to scroll through the rest of the freshmen, looks like I have to hit remove redshirt button and then hit the add redshirt button to each successive player in order to get the redshirt to "take". The add redshirt button isn't available using the arrow buttons, unless I remove the non-existent red-shirt first. Just more un-needed clicks - unless I'm doing something wrong here.

Will we be able to import existing careers to future versions? I'd consider joining an online league but looks like most (all?) are on the prior version currently.
pbot

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 General Discussion