College Football 2019 Wishlist

Re: College Football 2019 Wishlist

Postby jscott991 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:01 pm

UAB Blazer wrote:1- On the fly substitutions during football game. For example, I would like to be able to change quarterback during game.
2- A "Clock Management" formation in playcalling that contains "Spike Ball" and "QB Kneel" options.
3- A "no-huddle offense" check-box during play-calling. This should come with penalties and bonuses, or maybe even a way that you have to train hurry-up offense to be good at it.
4- "Coach Call Play" button. I know the game automatically picks a play, but this feature is buggy and often I have to watch a replay of the previous play to get this to trigger. A button would make this easier.

Yes all of this for sure.

Or at least stop the game from putting in my backup QB.

And give me a good idea of what's going on with the clock.

I'd also like to see more history easily tracked. The game doesn't seem to show conference championships or divisional championships anywhere. It doesn't seem to separate out bowl record.

Also, it should display a team's record with the conference record in parentheses. This is just common football vernacular.

And, this has been mentioned elsewhere, we need to know when the opponent is punting or kicking a FG or going for it on 4th down.
jscott991

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 General Discussion