Probelms when entering the serial key

Probelms when entering the serial key

Postby Bechgaard » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi

I'm getting an error everytime I'm trying to enter the serial key. Can anyone help?
Bechgaard

Re: Probelms when entering the serial key

Postby spitfire » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Are you typing it in or doing copy and paste? If the former, try the latter! If you're doing copy & paste already, make sure that you have just the serial key hilited without any blank spaces around it.
spitfire

Postby Bechgaard » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:46 am

I feel like I've tried it all.
This is the error I'm getting

DDSCF Error Log
-------------
Date: 10-03-2018 09:30:23
Source: mscorlib
Message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {C915F573-4C11-4968-9080-29E611FDBE9F} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
Stack Trace: at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at #=quCRMj3SPi$JO0Ba_kDvviF79O_9EaRvNnya55zDYx2I=.#=qwcVmfTvfpVTDn5Jl4r87$j2KL0_BFw2o$S8K4BpOAAA=(Object #=q6aTk6Auwk8MqKo8KvA6FmQ==, EventArgs #=qHirTBx8Xjpj5kVcSL1ar8A==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bechgaard

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:09 am

Try downloading and running the installer in this file (don't delete the game or anything - this is just for licensing problems) and then reboot and see if it works. If not contact us using our support form on our homepage so we don't lose track of your issue and can get it worked out

http://www.wolverinestudios.com/downloa ... nstall.zip
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 General Discussion