Newbie questions, comments

Newbie questions, comments

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Just downloaded the demo:
1. Is there a way to view recruits by interest. This is something I really want to know and there doesn't seem to be a way to do it other than one recruit at a time.
2. Is there a way to play games out? I don't see one.
3. Is there a way to take a recruit off my list of recruits? Some show no interest, and they're just taking up space for no good reason. They don't even seem to go away when they commit elsewhere.
4. When I click on a recruit, after I'm through looking, I may or may not wind up back on that recruit. Annoying as hell.
5. It's necessary to reset the "game view" from Top 25 to my conference every single week. Annoying as hell.
That's it for now.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Newbie questions, comments

Postby AKH » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:49 am

1) no, but after week one, their interest shows on the recruting card
2) yes, but the team has to be off CPU control
3) yes, click the 'hidden' box on the recruting card, then they will be moved into the hidden pool, and not show up in the other filters.
4) im not sure what you mean here.
5) in future patches or versions, we can maybe change the default view to 'human teams', but i cannot promise any timeline on this.
AKH

Postby Wayne23 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:06 am

Thanks. As to #4, I click on the scouting report for one of the recruits on my list. I see what I need to see. I close the report. I may or may not be brought back to the spot on my list where this recruit's info lives. If not, I need to scroll to his card- if I remembered his name.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby AKH » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:08 am

ok i get it now.
AKH

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 General Discussion