Simming games vs watching them?

Simming games vs watching them?

Postby bblom23 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:32 pm

I started a dynasty with Colorado. I really enjoy watching the 2D game play out, however, I haven’t won a single game. Finished 0-12, with not 1 close game. I’ve given up 45+ points in 11 of my 12 games. Most games I’ve given up 1 if not 2 or 3 huge plays for 65+ yard TDs.

Just to be clear, I don’t call my own plays. I let the coaches handle that and I just watch.

Am I better off just super simming the game? Is there a difference?
bblom23

Re: Simming games vs watching them?

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:53 am

There is no difference... if you sim the game and watch it the results are already done and you're just watching a replay. If you are playing the games but have auto-play on the plays that are called will also match what would have happened had you simmed the game.
brooks_piggott

Re: Simming games vs watching them?

Postby XxVols98xX » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:20 pm

3 things in order of importance
recruiting (do all manually)
scheme+play-calling+creating your own playbooks (decide on a scheme and stick to it on off and def)
depth chart (should be based off your scheme. sometimes best overall for a specific position may not be the best player for your scheme)
I took over Tennessee (72 prestige 11th out of 14 in the SEC and won the National champ by my third year all because i did the above three things very well.
2017 - 7-6 won bowl
2018 - 9-4 won bowl had 6 freshman start on offence and 6 on defense
2019 - 13-2 won national championship with mainly fr and sophomores including a freshman QB

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5FslF ... gMR9UMPjPw

watch season 1 episodes 1-3 and you'll get a better understanding
XxVols98xX

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 General Discussion