Training Camp Regression

Training Camp Regression

Postby osufan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:05 pm

What is the issue with training camp regression? I keep my total training points to 22 throughout the year and during TC, but I still see 20-25 point losses from about half my team and only increases of 5-10 points for about 10 players, regardless of class or age. What is the logic behind training? Is this a bug that can be fixed? Is there a setting I can't figure out?
osufan

Re: Training Camp Regression

Postby MattP598 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:22 pm

I would absolutely love some clarification on this too. In my online league, I spent hours setting up training schedules for each individual player based on the players stats and traits. I left them all at 22 except a few that had a work ethic of 80+ I would put them with 23 points. I allocated more points to their deficiencies and set nothing under 5 yet I had a linebacker with a work ethic get a -30. The best I got was a couple of +8's. After bringing it up on our leagues slack page I found out that most of the vets said they didn't even touch their training at all. I was basically the only team that had players regress.
https://t.me/pump_upp
MattP598

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 General Discussion