New Player - Couple Questions

New Player - Couple Questions

Postby aronnov_reborn » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:59 pm

Just purchased this less then 30 days ago (on steam) before 2019 announcement. I assume I don’t get the uber discount price?

1.). Is there a way to automatically renumber my players so there’s no duplicates? Doesn’t appear to affect gameplay at all but I take my time through the seasons and I have to rebumber my whole team every year as it just gives freshman a number already in use.

Is this fixed in 2019?

2.). Is there a way to view past game info? Year 2 I went to the Birmingham bowl (mod). In year 5 can I ever see that box score again for example?

3.) is there a way to see stat info for just my current and past players?
aronnov_reborn

Re: New Player - Couple Questions

Postby MattP598 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:46 pm

I asked the same question on January 3rd and never received an answer so I guess we are just out of luck with our Steam purchase. Which sucks because I could of just as easily bought the game here but just like to use steam to keep my games organized.

1.) I'm unsure about this.

2.) Not that I'm aware of. The only thing you can see is bowl and season records to my knowledge. You can also see your overall record for each year but not the individual games.

3.) You can see stat info for your current players by opening up their profile and clicking player stats at the bottom. There's no way to see stat info for past players other than by clicking on history and looking at records. That is, that I know of anyway.
https://t.me/pump_upp
MattP598

Re: New Player - Couple Questions

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:16 pm

There should have been some emails going out about discounts on upgrades for recent purchases. You can email support@wolverinestudios.com and they should be able to help out.

For #1 I know there is code in there to try against duplicate numbers, but in college it's a bit more difficult due to the sheer number of kids on rosters.
For #2, no you should be able to see team history of what game you were in, but the boxscores don't get saved
For #3, there are stats for current players, careers, top 10, records for seasons, records for careers, etc.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 General Discussion