2020 College Football Realworld Mod

Re: 2020 College Football Realworld Mod

Postby frogman210 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:52 pm

seemed to work great for me, I am just hoping to find a real players rosters? Thanks! Would be awesome to play with a guy like the Qb at BYU and see how he preforms I love the fact that you can import from ncaa games to pro too I think that is an awesome idea!
frogman210

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:15 am

frogman210 wrote:seemed to work great for me, I am just hoping to find a real players rosters? Thanks! Would be awesome to play with a guy like the Qb at BYU and see how he preforms I love the fact that you can import from ncaa games to pro too I think that is an awesome idea!

Creating a player mod for college would be a huge project based on the number of players you would need to create. Personally not worth the effort for me as college players have very short careers so quickly named players would exit the game as they move on to the pros or graduate.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby clamel » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:30 pm

It is truly sad we can't have coaches in this CF or able to mod them in. The basketball version got so much more.
The Pro Basketball even got DBs with all stats for earlier years for the players and we got a mod for College Basket with coaches with win-loss records which is the basic one as the gamer strive to copy in win-losses.

Looks like the building block for the Basketball and Football are different, which is perhaps a bit strange coming out of the same company.

Maybe they should coordinate DBs, that could easily be modded.

After all College Basketball and Football is very much all about the coaches and the system they run.
Something for future version I hope.
clamel

Postby Larrybob48 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:31 pm

I first want to say this mod is just what I was looking for but I am having a little problem with the installation.
On the create new game page I clicked to make a custom game.
It let me select the custom team file but then it wanted me to select the custom schedule CSV file
But the mod file named BOWLS is an XML instead of CSV file.
So its not showing all of the file in the search box.
When I look in the hard drive folders the files are there so I know its installed.
Is there a different way I need to set up a new game with original teams and conferences?
Larrybob48

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Larrybob48 wrote:I first want to say this mod is just what I was looking for but I am having a little problem with the installation.
On the create new game page I clicked to make a custom game.
It let me select the custom team file but then it wanted me to select the custom schedule CSV file
But the mod file named BOWLS is an XML instead of CSV file.
So its not showing all of the file in the search box.
When I look in the hard drive folders the files are there so I know its installed.
Is there a different way I need to set up a new game with original teams and conferences?

Make sure to read the installation guide located in the first post, its a PDF file that can be downloaded that explains everything. You don't select a custom game. If you still have questions after reviewing, feel free to post them.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods