2020 College Football Realworld Mod

Re: 2020 College Football Realworld Mod

Postby t965203 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Yeah I would agree, I do not think it's the mod's fault, but I had installed the demo the day before, so the Mod was the only thing I could think may have caused the issue. I'll see what I hear back from support. A great mod btw, and the installer makes it super easy.
t965203

Postby Skeeta » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:38 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
Skeeta wrote:I tried downloading the mod and it isn’t working. I ran the trouble shooter and it says I passed the first 5 steps but the test are failed. Anyone got any ideas?

paste screen shot of troubleshooter...need to see what it says.

Check #1 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Installed Using the Official Game Installer (this step not valid with STEAM Version) (PASSED).
Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020 installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020\

Check #2 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Game Folder Exists (this step not valid with STEAM Version) (PASSED).
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020\ folder does exist.

Check #3 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 EXE Exists (this step not valid with STEAM Version) (PASSED).
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020\Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020.exe file does exist.

Check #4 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 EXE Version is Correct (this step not valid with STEAM Version) (PASSED).
Date of C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020\Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020.exe is correct 3/8/2020

Check #5 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Documents Folder Exists (PASSED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020 folder does exist.

Check #6 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Teams.XML file Exists (FAILED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\TEAMS.XML file does not exist.

Check #7 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Teams.XML File Version is Correct (FAILED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\TEAMS.XML file does not exist.

Check #8 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Documents\logos Folder Exists (FAILED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\logos folder does not exist.

Check #9 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Documents\logos\conferences Folder Exists (FAILED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\logos\conferences folder does not exist.

Check #10 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Count of Files in Documents\logos\ is Correct (FAILED).
0 files exist in C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\logos but correct number of files is 780

Check #11 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Count of Files in Documents\logos\conferences is Correct (FAILED).
0 files exist in C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\logos\conferences but correct number of files is 11

Check #12 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Bowls.XML file Exists (FAILED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\BOWLS.XML file does not exist.

Check #13 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Bowls.XML File Version is Correct (FAILED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\BOWLS.XML file does not exist.

Check #14 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Weather.XML file Exists (FAILED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\WEATHER.XML file does not exist.

Check #15 - Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 Weather.XML File Version is Correct (FAILED).
C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\WEATHER.XML file does not exist.
Skeeta

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:46 pm

Looks like the mod did not install...all the mod files are missing from the folder C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\

Reinstall the mod again, and make sure you use the folder of C:\Users\kotas\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020\ to install into when running the setup file. I am guessing you used the default, which is not correct in your case because of the OneDrive issue that a few people in this thread had. You have your Windows system storing your documents to your OneDrive folder. Can also click on the button in troubleshooter that allows you to copy the correct folder to the clipbpard.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Skeeta » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:10 pm

I'll try it again thanks for the help
Skeeta

Postby Skeeta » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:14 pm

It worked thanks!
Skeeta

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:20 pm

Skeeta wrote:It worked thanks!

Great.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby iruleall15 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:56 am

Im not sure wtf is the problem with me but I install all games on my D drive as its much larger than my C. I installed the mod to my regular C drive documents folder. Everything passed yet when I go to load and i go to the folder nothing shows up.
iruleall15

Postby slybelle1 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:58 am

iruleall15 wrote:Im not sure wtf is the problem with me but I install all games on my D drive as its much larger than my C. I installed the mod to my regular C drive documents folder. Everything passed yet when I go to load and i go to the folder nothing shows up.

Run the troubleshooter program as described in the manual and then post the contents of your report here. To get the report, select the button I have circled at the bottom of the troubleshooter screen. Odds are it is one of two things based on past people's issues.

1) Your documents folder is actually connected to OneDrive and therefore you have the path incorrect for the install.
2) The path being provided to the install program is incorrect

Providing the report should easily tell us what the issue is.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby prodrobinhood » Thu May 07, 2020 12:54 pm

I ran the extraction but no file shows up when creating a new league, and ran the troubleshooting but it provides the same path
prodrobinhood

Postby slybelle1 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:58 pm

prodrobinhood wrote:I ran the extraction but no file shows up when creating a new league, and ran the troubleshooting but it provides the same path

Please provide a screenshot of the troubleshooter.....but maybe your misunderstanding what the mod does. There is "no new file" to load basically this mod only provides team names, logos, graphics, etc, which those files are stored in the the appropriate documents sub folder. After you run the installer, you would just create a new league and that new league will have all the graphics and team names available.
slybelle1
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods