2020 College Football Realworld Mod

2020 College Football Realworld Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:00 am

OVERVIEW
Thank you for using the Draft Day Sports: College Football Real World Mod! The purpose of this mod is to provide enhancements to the game that results in greater immersion by using real world information and graphics instead of fictional content for those people interested. Before using the Real World Mod, please take time to review the entire user guide to familiarize yourself on specifically what is included, how to install/use the mod, and troubleshooting steps if you encounter an issue. It’s important that you understand the minimal requirements and follow all of the installation instructions exactly to ensure the Real World Mod is correctly installed as sometimes it can be “tricky” depending on your computer and game setup.

DISCLAIMER
The installer and materials contained within the Real World Mod are provided "as is" and the user assumes all risk of downloading, installing, and using the mod. It is possible that your security software may report a possible risk with the file(s) as each software has it's own methods of identifying threats. A number of security software products are proactive in flagging relatively unknown files (such as mods) or installers as a risk in order to be extremely cautious as they should be. Since the file(s) get posted on the internet and on file hosting sites, I can't control and don't assume responsibility for what might happen to the file(s) and whether an actual threat gets attached. It's each person's responsibility to download, install, and use the mod.

WHAT IS INCLUDED OVERVIEW

1) Information
a) Real School Names
b) Real Mascot Name
c) School Abbreviations
d) School Primary and Secondary Colors
e) Conference and Conference Division Names
f) Real Playoff/Bowl Game Names and Reasonable Setup
g) Updated School Name in Weathers.xml file

2) Graphics
a) School Logo (Helmet logo provided by forum user PocketScout)
b) School Logo – Large
c) School Logo – Small
d) School Jersey (Provided by forum user PocketScout)
e) Midfield Logo (Special thanks to forum user b1gd51 for completing the majority of the redesign work.)
f) Endzone
g) Custom Field
h) Conference Logo

DOWNLOADS

Download User Guide
https://mega.nz/file/Dd5mlS5T#UwBggBoaQ ... i3yd07RYFQ

Download Real World Mod
https://mega.nz/file/bBQBEKSA#88CmObN-8 ... c-W4o6BxKs
Last edited by slybelle1 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:52 am, edited 45 times in total.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: 2020 College Football Real Team/Conference Names & Logo

Postby cdcool » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:15 am

Is the large Logo working? it's not for me
I have to put it in manually.
cdcool

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:24 am

cdcool wrote:Is the large Logo working? it's not for me
I have to put it in manually.

Yes, to my knowledge. Below a screen shot from my Team Information screen for Penn State. They also show up on the various screens. Have you downloaded and installed the newest version of the 2020 game released within the last day or so? The new version is required because old versions had issues with logo assignments during league creation. Are you sure you are extracting to the right drive letter where your used documents folder is at? Did you create a new league after installing? Those are the only reasons I can't think of that would cause you an issue.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:47 am

A new version of the pack is available that now includes generic endzones (not real life) with team logo and school name displayed using team colors.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby cdcool » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:52 pm

Yes I have the latest version, and I have to do the End Zones manually also after installing the mod
cdcool

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:01 pm

cdcool wrote:Yes I have the latest version, and I have to do the End Zones manually also after installing the mod

not sure then if you followed the instructions.....works great for me, no manual assignment needed. maybe others can chime in if they are having any issues. sounds to me mod not installing in right place, take at a look at the \Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020 folder and see what date of teams.xml is along with logos directory
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby cdcool » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:14 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
cdcool wrote:Yes I have the latest version, and I have to do the End Zones manually also after installing the mod

not sure then if you followed the instructions.....works great for me, no manual assignment needed. maybe others can chime in if they are having any issues. sounds to me mod not installing in right place, take at a look at the \Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020 folder and see what date of teams.xml is along with logos directory

12/29 is the date.
All the Logos are in the Logo folder, Enzone and Lage logo are just not showing up in the game, everything else is.
Do you have to do it before you start a season?
Last edited by cdcool on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdcool

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:16 pm

Definitely would be interested in other people's results in using the mod.....I have tried it many times with clean installs and works fine each time for me, no need to assign anything manually. See picture below that shows everything assigned correctly and all that was auto, I didn't assign anything manual. Again, must have latest version of 2020 college football, have latest version of the mod (redownload from link above), start a brand new league, and ensure the mod is installing in correct \Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2020 folder (sometimes people move their documents folder to different drive than c:\)

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:20 pm

cdcool wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

12/29 is the date.
All the Logos are in the Logo folder, Enzone and Lage logo are just not showing up in the game, everything else is.

And you created a brand new league after installing the latest mod?

And if so, what is the date of the game EXE file?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020\Draft Day Sports - College Football 2020.exe

Should be 12/27/2019 12:14 pm.

If you have done all that, then I am out of ideas....we will need to wait for others to confirm whether they get it working.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby cdcool » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:26 pm

You have to start a new Season, will not work with existing, which is important. I missed that, my fault.
Last edited by cdcool on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdcool

Next

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods