2020 College Football Realworld Mod

Re: 2020 College Football Realworld Mod

Postby b1gd51 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:37 pm

b1gd51 wrote:Mountain West is done.

- All logos based on 2019 home game highlights
- Boise State: erased the trademark letters from the midfield logo. They have 2 logos on the 25-yard line; 1 is the Mountain West logo like normal, the other is an Albertson's Stadium logo on the other side of the field. You can see it HERE.
- Fresno State: Same as Boise State; they have a "V" logo on the 25 opposite the Mountain West logo. You can see it HERE. No changes to the midfield logo.
- New Mexico State: Added white outline around the midfield logo. They do NOT have any logos on their 25-yard line at all. You can see that HERE.
- UNLV: Another large 40 to 40 logo; included the 100x100 and large 135x80 for possible future use.
- Utah State: Changed the outline from silver/grey to white.
- Wyoming: Added a second, white outline on the inside of the yellow outline already on their logo.
- Nevada: Changed logo to wolf head w/ "Nevada" letters underneath; added white outline.
- Air Force and San Diego State: Added white outline

https://app.box.com/s/jkkz74w7vtt56w7dehezfch7cp99di73

American Athletic is also done. Moving on to Conference USA and SEC after that.

- ECU: 100x100 and large 185x80 for possible future use.
- SMU: 100x100 and large 140x80 for possible future use. Also added white outline.
- Navy: They had a unique logo as you can see HERE... so I had to create a completely new custom logo as close to it as possible.
- Cincinnati: Added white outline around midfield logo. They have a Bicenntinial 200 logo on the 25-yard line opposite the American Athletic conference logo. You can see it HERE.
- UCF: Changed the outline from silver/grey to white. They have a RoofClaim.com logo on the 25-yard line opposite the conference logo. You can see it HERE.
- Temple, UCONN, and Houston: Removed the trademark letters from the logo.
- South Florida: Changed logo to white w/ green and gold outlines.
- Tulane: That has to be the ugliest logo I think I've ever seen. I don't know what they were thinking by using that one.

https://app.box.com/s/qod3ysd0ii4zclxpapkn6xnbkug75n3f
b1gd51

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:23 pm

wow, great job...your going to have them all done in no time:)
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby b1gd51 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:41 pm

slybelle1 wrote:wow, great job...your going to have them all done in no time:)

Weirdly, I enjoy it haha. Just put my music on and go.

Conference USA is done. SEC is next.

- Charlotte: Midfield logo unchanged. "McColl-Richardson Field" logo at the 25 opposite the conference logo HERE. This one may not work considering it's so long, width-wise, which means it'll probably look so small on the field, you won't be able to read it. So if it's too small, just ditch it.
- Florida Atlantic: Updated midfield. "Winning in Paradise" logo at the 25 opposite the conference logo HERE.
- North Texas: Updated midfield. "UNT" initials at the 25 opposite the conference logo HERE.
- Old Dominion: Updated midfield. "Kornblau Field" logo at the 25 opposite conference logo HERE.
- Western Kentucky: Added "Feix Field" letters underneath midfield logo, matched as close as possible. You can see it HERE. If that doesn't look right or the logo doesn't line up correctly, the regular logo w/o the letters underneath is there as well, labeled "Plain" in the file name.
- Southern Miss: 100x100 and large 185x70 for possible future use.
- FIU: Changed outline around FIU letters from gold to white.
- Louisiana Tech, Rice, UAB, and UT San Antonio: Added white outline.
- Middle Ten. State: Updated midfield.

https://app.box.com/s/dksemeenorva6pjsbiivyhpqi77vexqq
b1gd51

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Thanks, I also completed the Big 12...so Big 10, Big 12, and Independents completed. Looks like you have the rest under control, which is great....maybe by the weekend we'll be able to release the update. Just FYI on the other field art...likely won't include that in the first update, just like the bigger midfield logos but feel free to keep including in case able to do later. I don't actually manually create each custom field by hand, I wrote a program that basically does all the work of piecing the various things together and right now there is no logic to consider additional art besides conferences, endzone, and midfield. someday when I have time I'll look to incorporate that piece into the logic, but any change i do will be within the program to ensure easy maintenance.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby b1gd51 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:16 pm

slybelle1 wrote:Thanks, I also completed the Big 12...so Big 10, Big 12, and Independents completed. Looks like you have the rest under control, which is great....maybe by the weekend we'll be able to release the update. Just FYI on the other field art...likely won't include that in the first update, just like the bigger midfield logos but feel free to keep including in case able to do later. I don't actually manually create each custom field by hand, I wrote a program that basically does all the work of piecing the various things together and right now there is no logic to consider additional art besides conferences, endzone, and midfield. someday when I have time I'll look to incorporate that piece into the logic, but any change i do will be within the program to ensure easy maintenance.

Copy that.

SEC is done. Pac 12 is next and should be the last conference.

- Florida: Made the green areas in the gator head transparent as to match the color of the field. You can see it HERE.
- Georgia: Made the white inside outline a little wider and more prominent.
- Kentucky: Made the letter outlines white.
- LSU: Updated midfield
- Texas A&M: Changed to white logo w/ burgundy highlights
- Mississippi St., Ole Miss, South Carolina, and Tennessee: Added white outline.

https://app.box.com/s/x847s835quecoe6p91i0uzp63xmrdp4d
b1gd51

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Fantastic...I’ll try and get an update released this weekend after last conference done
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby b1gd51 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:14 pm

slybelle1 wrote:Fantastic...I’ll try and get an update released this weekend after last conference done

Pac 12 is done!

- Arizona State: They had a unique logo you can view HERE... so I had to work some Photoshop magic to get it as close as possible.
- California: Changed to yellow logo.
- Oregon State: Updated logo and added white outline.
- Oregon: Changed to bright yellow logo.
- UCLA: Updated logo and added yellow outline.
- Utah: Updated logo and added black and white outlines.
- Washington State: Added white outline.

https://app.box.com/s/p62dsoqmsus5rboat7zpiu5uboojh8k0
b1gd51

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Excellent, thanks so much....I’ll put things together and release update this weekend . Thanks again for all your help.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby b1gd51 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Not a problem. Looking forward to seeing it.
b1gd51

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:55 pm

New version posted.....

Updated custom fields and midfield logos to more reflective of real-life designs. Special thanks to forum user b1gd51 for completing the majority of the redesign work.
slybelle1
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods