Roster Mods (contributing)

Roster Mods (contributing)

Postby CNOSLIM » Wed May 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Hi, I'm planning on doing a compete real life roster for the college dds 2020 .. if anyone would like to help with I'm more gladly to accept and contribute together as I want real life mod to go with the converter to the dds pro 2020.

I'm mostly looking for faceGen pictures of real life players or point me in a place to get the right programs to do so and stats would greatly be awesome.

It's gonna be a lot of work but eh it's for the benefit of the mod community for the future and real life mod lovers.

Thank you for your time :)
CNOSLIM

Re: Roster Mods (contributing)

Postby bwacht » Wed May 20, 2020 5:31 pm

Can you show me how to edit these mods? I can join in. I want to create and updated ACC.
bwacht

Postby Chris » Wed May 20, 2020 6:51 pm

CNOSLIM wrote:Hi, I'm planning on doing a compete real life roster for the college dds 2020 .. if anyone would like to help with I'm more gladly to accept and contribute together as I want real life mod to go with the converter to the dds pro 2020.

I'm mostly looking for faceGen pictures of real life players or point me in a place to get the right programs to do so and stats would greatly be awesome.

It's gonna be a lot of work but eh it's for the benefit of the mod community for the future and real life mod lovers.

Thank you for your time :)

If you pull this off, you will reach legend status.. You will do their attributes or just set names?
Chris

Postby soadeathdealer » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:43 am

Please do this , I just got this game last night after eyeing the game for awhile (was waiting for ootp's football game that had setbacks) and id love a real life roster .
soadeathdealer

Postby Matty86 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:04 pm

Did anything ever come of this??
Matty86

Postby nittanybluehen » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Asking again if anything came of this...
nittanybluehen

Postby RuslanECU » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:16 pm

We need to coop and each do some part of the job like they used to do in FM. If someone makes an easy guide of how to do the moding and editing everyone would refer to, it will really help btw
RuslanECU

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods