Hey Wolverine!

Hey Wolverine!

Postby drophammer » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:35 pm

You have some new folks coming into the fold here, and the board doesn't look like it has had much traffic lately. It would be splendid if someone would put together a quick overview of the files that need to be modded to customize a league. I am working my way through blindly right now. I will be honest, I expected there to be more guidance within the application.

I am hoping that my experience is not one of modding one file, trying to create a league, having it fail, then trying to figure out if I did the file wrong or if there is another file I need, modding another file, trying again, etc.

Is there some help we can get?

Thanks!
drophammer

Re: Hey Wolverine!

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:36 pm

There are roster tools built into the game to import/export, and there is a CSV/JSON converter pinned in this forum to make it easier to go back and forth in the files.

Otherwise customizing the other files is pretty much taking the files from the game folder (Program Files versions) and copying them to your DDSCF folder in My Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF.

We don't really have support staff and resources to assist with modding, but we've tried to help some folks get them up and running to use them as examples. You'll find several mods already built on this forum and should be able to post there asking for assistance, or using their files as examples on how to do it.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods