Draft Day Sports: College Football 2021 Real World Mod

Re: Draft Day Sports: College Football 2021 Real World Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:01 pm

Jonthedon16 wrote:Thanks for the reply. I will have a look again shortly as the only thing it could be is the file location but I did check the folders it suggested to check and I can see everything present in there. I am terrible with tech so it is most definitely something I am doing. Interestingly I couldn't get the troubleshooting programme to run either when I ran into difficulty.

I do suspect its the location...people have been surprised to learn they are actually using OneDrive or they installed documents folder on a different drive. Sometimes pre-built computers have this stuff already done and you might not be aware. Not sure why the troubleshooting program won't work, haven't seen that happen before. Look inside the instructions manual under the document folder section, it also identifies a way you can manually confirm the location of the document folder.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Jonthedon16 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:56 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
Jonthedon16 wrote:Thanks for the reply. I will have a look again shortly as the only thing it could be is the file location but I did check the folders it suggested to check and I can see everything present in there. I am terrible with tech so it is most definitely something I am doing. Interestingly I couldn't get the troubleshooting programme to run either when I ran into difficulty.

I do suspect its the location...people have been surprised to learn they are actually using OneDrive or they installed documents folder on a different drive. Sometimes pre-built computers have this stuff already done and you might not be aware. Not sure why the troubleshooting program won't work, haven't seen that happen before. Look inside the instructions manual under the document folder section, it also identifies a way you can manually confirm the location of the document folder.

Really appreciate the help, I have solved the problem now :D I was installing the mod to the wrong location after all!
Jonthedon16

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:23 am

Jonthedon16 wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

Really appreciate the help, I have solved the problem now :D I was installing the mod to the wrong location after all!

Great. Just curious was the location wrong because of one drive or was the document folder on different drive? Might be helpful if others have the same issue-
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Dejut » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:54 am

it doesnt work for me, or im not doing it right i have the destination the file of the game in steam but it doesnt change anything. help sos lol plz
Dejut

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:42 am

Dejut wrote:it doesnt work for me, or im not doing it right i have the destination the file of the game in steam but it doesnt change anything. help sos lol plz

Can only suggest to reread the instruction guide and all the other posts in this thread. Based on what others have reported in this thread, highly likely you haven’t installed the mod in the right place or not creating a new season with the correct options. The instructions are the same for both steam and non steam. If you still can’t figure out, follow the troubleshooting steps in the manual and use the troubleshooting program.

It definitely works if done correctly.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby siewe » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:56 am

Why I have this? All logos in team config are good
siewe

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:00 pm

siewe wrote:Why I have this? All logos in team config are good

If everything is truly setup correctly and league was created the way it should be, should work fine from a mod perspective. If your saying the logos look correct in team config, but not in Top 25 screen, not sure I have seen that before. However, when people have had missing graphics, usually had something to do with system access rights and/or running on a non-windows computer where things may behave differently depending on setup. From the first post, highly recommend running the troubleshooter program just to confirm everything is correctly setup as a start. If still happens and the image still doesn't show in certain areas, you would likely need to contact support for help.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby siewe » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:48 pm

slybelle1 wrote:

If everything is truly setup correctly and league was created the way it should be, should work fine from a mod perspective. If your saying the logos look correct in team config, but not in Top 25 screen, not sure I have seen that before. However, when people have had missing graphics, usually had something to do with system access rights and/or running on a non-windows computer where things may behave differently depending on setup. From the first post, highly recommend running the troubleshooter program just to confirm everything is correctly setup as a start. If still happens and the image still doesn't show in certain areas, you would likely need to contact support for help.

Thanks for answer, issue was in my documents location.
siewe

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:49 pm

siewe wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

Thanks for answer, issue was in my documents location.

Yep, the mod being in the incorrect location is usually the number one reason for problems....glad you fixed it.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby braylonkammrad1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:58 pm

When i try to add in the custom teams it also is asking for a schedule file where do I find that?
braylonkammrad1

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods