Draft Day Sports: College Football 2021 Real World Mod

Re: Draft Day Sports: College Football 2021 Real World Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:43 am

braylonkammrad1 wrote:When i try to add in the custom teams it also is asking for a schedule file where do I find that?

If your creating your own custom league, you need to create your own custom schedule as well, which you need to create yourself and load during league creation.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby braylonkammrad1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:04 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
braylonkammrad1 wrote:When i try to add in the custom teams it also is asking for a schedule file where do I find that?

If your creating your own custom league, you need to create your own custom schedule as well, which you need to create yourself and load during league creation.

When i try to create a new league and import the mod for the teams its asking for a schedule file and i dont have that
braylonkammrad1

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:50 pm

braylonkammrad1 wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

When i try to create a new league and import the mod for the teams its asking for a schedule file and i dont have that

If your talking about my mod, you don't select a custom league during league creation. Take a look at the first post that explains which league option you choose. If you choose custom league, it would expect a custom schedule, but that is not my mod.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby braylonkammrad1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:09 pm

So my mod is not working I have it downloaded and have everything I need from the mod its not working on the game. The logos and team names are not appearing. What am i doing wrong?
braylonkammrad1

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:15 pm

braylonkammrad1 wrote:So my mod is not working I have it downloaded and have everything I need from the mod its not working on the game. The logos and team names are not appearing. What am i doing wrong?

Unfortunately would be very difficult for me to say since I have no idea what type of mod you created and how you created it. There could be a number of reasons depending on all of this.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby braylonkammrad1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:46 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
braylonkammrad1 wrote:So my mod is not working I have it downloaded and have everything I need from the mod its not working on the game. The logos and team names are not appearing. What am i doing wrong?

Unfortunately would be very difficult for me to say since I have no idea what type of mod you created and how you created it. There could be a number of reasons depending on all of this.

No I am using your mod you created I have all the things i needed downloaded but the teams and logos are not working on the game what did I do wrong?
braylonkammrad1

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:56 pm

braylonkammrad1 wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

No I am using your mod you created I have all the things i needed downloaded but the teams and logos are not working on the game what did I do wrong?

After you downloaded, did you follow every step in the instructions on the first post? In your previous post, you mentioned choosing the custom league option, which is not part of the instructions so not 100% sure you have followed them. Did you review and do the steps under the troubleshooting section? Those instructions ask you to paste a screenshot of the troubleshooter screen so we can see where your documents folder really is. Typical reason it doesn't work is your not installing in the correct location, which the troubleshooter will help you determine the right location. Some people's document folder is not on the c: drive or uses onedrive, which you then need to choose a different path when extracting the mod. The fact your not seeing the team names or logos strongly points to not installing in correct location and your documents folder not located on your c: drive.

And just to confirm, you are using the 2021 version of the college game? Just checking since that version is a couple of year's old, if your using the new 2023 version or the 2022 version, you would need those versions of the mod.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby braylonkammrad1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:01 pm

I am using the 2021 mod. What folder does the mod need to be in?
braylonkammrad1

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:04 pm

braylonkammrad1 wrote:I am using the 2021 mod. What folder does the mod need to be in?

When you run the installer EXE, it will show you the expected default folder in your documents folder it will install. However as I stated, if you use the troubleshooter program, it will help you confirm the default folder is the correct location since you might have your documents folder in another place or your using OneDrive. Highly recommend running the troubleshooter, it will take the mystery completely out of this and will provide exactly what is needed. Paste a screenshot and I can confirm it.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby braylonkammrad1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:05 pm

NON-STEAM VERSION

#1-FAILED--Non-Steam game version installed.

#2-FAILED--Game folder <<<>>> exists.

#3-FAILED--Game file <<<Draft Day Sports - College Football 2021.exe>>> exists.

#4-FAILED--Game file version date is greater than or equal to <<<1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM>>>.

STEAM VERSION

#1-PASSED--Game folder <<<C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports College Football 2021\>>> exists.

#2-PASSED--Game file <<<C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports College Football 2021\DDSCF21.exe>>> exists.

#3-PASSED--Game file version date is greater than or equal to <<<1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM>>>.

DOCUMENT FOLDER (BOTH VERSIONS)

1-PASSED--Game document folder <<<C:\Users\brayl\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021>>> exists.

2-FAILED--Game document logos folder <<<C:\Users\brayl\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\logos>>> exists.

3-FAILED--Game document conferences logos folder <<<C:\Users\brayl\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\logos\conferences>>> exists.

4-FAILED--Game document bowls logos folder <<<C:\Users\brayl\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\logos\bowls>>> exists.

5-FAILED--Game document logos count equals <<<912>>>.

6-FAILED--Game document conference logos count equals <<<22>>>.

7-FAILED--Game document bowls logos count equals <<<52>>>.

8-FAILED--Game teams.xml file <<<C:\Users\brayl\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\TEAMS.XML>>> exists.

9-FAILED--Game teams.xml file version date is greater than or equal to <<<1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM>>>.

10-FAILED--Game weather.xml file <<<C:\Users\brayl\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\WEATHER.XML>>> exists.

11-FAILED--Game weather.xml file version date is greater than or equal to <<<1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM>>>.

12-FAILED--Game bowls.xml file <<<C:\Users\brayl\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\BOWLS.XML>>> exists.

13-FAILED--Game bowls.xml file version date is greater than or equal to <<<1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM>>>.

14-FAILED--Game coach's file <<<C:\Users\brayl\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\DDSCF-RW-Mod\DDSCF-RW-Mod-2020-Coaches.csv>>> exists.

15-FAILED--Game coach file version date is greater than or equal to <<<1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM>>>.
braylonkammrad1

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods