Draft Day Sports: College Football 2021 Real World Mod

Re: Draft Day Sports: College Football 2021 Real World Mod

Postby Tim » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:36 pm

I purchased through Steam and then I immediately down loaded this mod.

I started a career but when asked what team then my choices were historic teams like the 70's Hogs. Id this the original teams in the game???
Tim

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:01 pm

Not sure I am understanding, but make sure to create a league like described in instructions:

7) Within the game, create a new league and make sure to use the League Format of “Modern College I” and for Roster Source use “CPU Generated Players”. If you want to use the optional coach's file, also select the "Custom Coaches File" option and then browse to the file \Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\DDSCF-RW-Mod\DDSCF-RW-Mod-2020-Coaches.csv. Then proceed to set whatever other options you want and create the league.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Tim » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:51 pm

I did as directed and when I was to pick a team they were like historic teams...70's Hog...82 xyz...56 Utah. The mod says there are no player edits so that stumped me. I'm wondering if I got the wrong mod but I dbl checked. I'm going to pick a team and see.
Tim

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:56 pm

Yep, my mod does not have historic teams so not sure what’s up.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby ricardo2459 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:17 pm

Can someone help or guide me in editing some positions in the game, so that they remain forever and I don't have to be editing every time I start a game. Please I'm a newbie at that.
ricardo2459

Postby luketoussaint » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:47 pm

I added a school to your mod on my side. can you help me?
luketoussaint

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:42 pm

luketoussaint wrote:I added a school to your mod on my side. can you help me?

What is the question? Generally speaking, you can't add a team to the mod without replacing an existing one as the game expects it to have the correct number of teams. If you want to have something that is not the default then you need to create a custom league but when you do that you then need to create a corresponding schedule to match it.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Jonthedon16 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:29 am

I have just purchased this game via Steam in the sale and I have tried to install this mod, all went fine (so I thought), I have verified all the necessary files are in the correct folder however when starting a new game it is just the default database. I have also ensured the league setup is as instructed...I am completely stumped now as to what it could be. I don't use Onedrive so it isn't anything to do with that either. Anybody have any suggestions of what could be the problem? Many thanks, Jon
Jonthedon16

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:49 pm

Jonthedon16 wrote:I have just purchased this game via Steam in the sale and I have tried to install this mod, all went fine (so I thought), I have verified all the necessary files are in the correct folder however when starting a new game it is just the default database. I have also ensured the league setup is as instructed...I am completely stumped now as to what it could be. I don't use Onedrive so it isn't anything to do with that either. Anybody have any suggestions of what could be the problem? Many thanks, Jon

It's likely one of the following.....

- Mod is not actually installed in the correct location based on your computer setup (I know you said it is but others have said the same initially but later determined it wasn't). Often it is because OneDrive is really being used and/or you store your documents folder on something else than c:\ and didn't change the drive letter during the mod install.
- You didn't create a new league with the specific options listed in post #1 instructions.

In post #1 there is a troubleshooting section where it will give you instructions on running the troubleshooting program that can help diagnosis the issue. Run it and post the screenshots/output here. It's certainly possible it's something new, but just about every problem reported was because of one of these two things.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Jonthedon16 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:58 pm

Thanks for the reply. I will have a look again shortly as the only thing it could be is the file location but I did check the folders it suggested to check and I can see everything present in there. I am terrible with tech so it is most definitely something I am doing. Interestingly I couldn't get the troubleshooting programme to run either when I ran into difficulty.
Jonthedon16

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods