Draft Day Sports: College Football 2022 Real World Mod

Re: Draft Day Sports: College Football 2022 Real World Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:40 am

slybelle1 wrote:
frankinho wrote:Great job as every year slybelle1! Makes the game so much more immersive. Thank you. If you're collecting any donations i'll be happy to chip in.
If i wanted to show team logos instead of the helmets is it possible for me to do that? Also i noticed some coaches probably need some tweaking in some of their ratings e.g. Kirby and Saban should probably be better rated recruits. How can i change this by myself if i wanted to?

If you wanted to show logos vs helmets and still use the framework of the mod, you would have to replace all the helmet images with a logo image. Or after you create a league, manually select a new logo for every team within the game, which would be pretty tedious. There is not switch to just flip between the two.

The coaches mod is simply a change to their name, the mod makes no changes to ratings, schemes or anything else. So if you want to change things about the coach. you would need to edit the import file to whatever you like prior to importing it. I did not do any of that myself since it's impossible in my opinion to know real life info for those coaches and translate into what the game needs.

If you and others are interesting in having the logos instead of helmets, I can probably create the graphics and have them within a folder within the mod. Then if you want to use them, you would simply copy those files into the logos folder, replacing the helmets. That way no manual setup or having to do yourself. Let me know if this is something that people would want and I can probably include those later today.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby frankinho » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:39 am

Appreciate the reply. I would definitely be interested in having the logos replacing the helmets, but not sure if most feel that way, perhaps i'm alone in that
frankinho

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:49 am

frankinho wrote:Appreciate the reply. I would definitely be interested in having the logos replacing the helmets, but not sure if most feel that way, perhaps i'm alone in that

For now, you can download the logos from the link below and just extract into the \Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2022\logos

Once you do that, it will overwrite the helmet version. You'll need to create a new league to use them after extracting.

https://mega.nz/file/qJoUSazQ#VhLfibkJT ... 8Xd-hDybe4
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby frankinho » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:10 pm

Wow awesome man, much appreciated :p
frankinho

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:01 am

frankinho wrote:Wow awesome man, much appreciated :p

No problem, hopefully it worked for you.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby frankinho » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:22 am

Yes worked like a charm, thanks.
I started to updated some of the HCs in the excel file but seems traits and pipelines are not available to update; they also cannot be updated in-game. Do you know if that is possible to change somewhere else, or should we ask Brooks?
frankinho

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:31 am

frankinho wrote:Yes worked like a charm, thanks.
I started to updated some of the HCs in the excel file but seems traits and pipelines are not available to update; they also cannot be updated in-game. Do you know if that is possible to change somewhere else, or should we ask Brooks?

Best to ask the developer, thought I saw somewhere that some of these types of edits might be added later.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby bwburke94 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:09 pm

Did you jump the gun on the C-USA to Sun Belt moves? They're still on the C-USA schedule for now, so their move isn't final.
bwburke94

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:36 pm

bwburke94 wrote:Did you jump the gun on the C-USA to Sun Belt moves? They're still on the C-USA schedule for now, so their move isn't final.

When first announced it came across as a done deal until the conference started to push back. We'll see how it goes and if it is confirmed they won't move, I'll probably move them back.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby PepperBrooks » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:44 pm

I'm having trouble finding the schedule for the mod, I have everything else but what am i doing wrong? lol I can't continue without having the custom schedule
PepperBrooks

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods