Draft Day Sports: College Football 2022 Real World Mod

Re: Draft Day Sports: College Football 2022 Real World Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:14 pm

nemolee.exe wrote:When I run the extractor it will not extract the logo files for some reason.

Need much more info. Do you get an error? What makes you think they didn’t extract? Possibly extracting to incorrect folder. Check the first post for using folder finder to confirm location.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby nemolee.exe » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:16 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
nemolee.exe wrote:When I run the extractor it will not extract the logo files for some reason.

Need much more info. Do you get an error? What makes you think they didn’t extract? Possibly extracting to incorrect folder. Check the first post for using folder finder to confirm location.

I keep on getting Cannot create logos\(Insert Team Here).jpg Access is denied. It's the correct folder apparently.
nemolee.exe

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:19 pm

nemolee.exe wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

I keep on getting Cannot create logos\(Insert Team Here).jpg Access is denied. It's the correct folder apparently.

Why do you believe correct folder, did you run the utility I stated? What is the folder it shows in the utility?
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby nemolee.exe » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:37 pm

slybelle1 wrote:Why do you believe correct folder, did you run the utility I stated? What is the folder it shows in the utility?

C:\Users\Mo\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2022
nemolee.exe

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:40 pm

And when you run the installer, is that the path it says ? Do you change it at all? If not, then not sure why you would get access, you might try rebooting and extracting again. Might be a permission thing or possibly your security software.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby nemolee.exe » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:07 pm

Wait, James Madison is in this? I thought this was accounting for the 2021-2022 season.
nemolee.exe

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:06 am

nemolee.exe wrote:Wait, James Madison is in this? I thought this was accounting for the 2021-2022 season.

If your seeing James Madison in the game, assume you got it working? Can you share what the issue was in case others have the same issue?

As discussed earlier in this thread, I have added James Madison (since they will play in 2022) to Sun Belt and also moved the (3) teams (Old Dom, Marshall, South Miss) from Conference USA to Sun Belt since they also recently declared those moves to happen in 2022. The coach's name mod is similar, based on current assignments versus actual assignments during the season. If you don't want to play the game with those changes, you'll have to remove the mod and use the default fictional information. The mod really doesn't represent any particular season, it's just a mod based on the current version of the game itself and trying to keep it current with the latest official changes as I figure most people will want to play the latest setup, especially as next season starts.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Nightowl_99 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:00 pm

What a terrific mod! Thanks for putting it together.
Nightowl_99

Postby frankinho » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:06 pm

Great job as every year slybelle1! Makes the game so much more immersive. Thank you. If you're collecting any donations i'll be happy to chip in.
If i wanted to show team logos instead of the helmets is it possible for me to do that? Also i noticed some coaches probably need some tweaking in some of their ratings e.g. Kirby and Saban should probably be better rated recruits. How can i change this by myself if i wanted to?
frankinho

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:58 am

frankinho wrote:Great job as every year slybelle1! Makes the game so much more immersive. Thank you. If you're collecting any donations i'll be happy to chip in.
If i wanted to show team logos instead of the helmets is it possible for me to do that? Also i noticed some coaches probably need some tweaking in some of their ratings e.g. Kirby and Saban should probably be better rated recruits. How can i change this by myself if i wanted to?

If you wanted to show logos vs helmets and still use the framework of the mod, you would have to replace all the helmet images with a logo image. Or after you create a league, manually select a new logo for every team within the game, which would be pretty tedious. There is not switch to just flip between the two.

The coaches mod is simply a change to their name, the mod makes no changes to ratings, schemes or anything else. So if you want to change things about the coach. you would need to edit the import file to whatever you like prior to importing it. I did not do any of that myself since it's impossible in my opinion to know real life info for those coaches and translate into what the game needs.
slybelle1
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods