Draft Day Sports: College Football 2023 Real World Mod

Re: Draft Day Sports: College Football 2023 Real World Mod

Postby spags23 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:00 pm

I am having difficulty getting an image to work in my reply.

Here is what folder finder says:
C:\Users\Dave's PC\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2023 (Folders=44:Files=2,960)
C:\Users\Dave's PC\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF-RW-Mod (Folders=0:Files=2)
C:\Users\Dave's PC\Documents\Wolverine Studios\logos (Folders=2:Files=1,049)

Here is the document folder location:

C:\Users\Dave's PC\Documents\Wolverine Studios
spags23

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:05 pm

The rw mod and logos folder should be inside your college football folder, that is the issue here…once you move them, next time you create a league following my instructions, everything should be fine. During the install, must have changed the default install path for it not to be in right spot.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby spags23 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:01 pm

I have DDSCF23 on steam sorry should have stated that.

I am still having the issue. I tried starting a new league. no main(helmet) logos or small logos but I see all the others.

Folder find looks good to.
C:\Users\Dave's PC\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2023 (Folders=48:Files=4,009)

Really appreciate all your help and hope you had a Happy New Year!
spags23

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:14 pm

spags23 wrote:I have DDSCF23 on steam sorry should have stated that.

I am still having the issue. I tried starting a new league. no main(helmet) logos or small logos but I see all the others.

Folder find looks good to.
C:\Users\Dave's PC\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2023 (Folders=48:Files=4,009)

Really appreciate all your help and hope you had a Happy New Year!

Doesn't matter whether Steam or Wolverine version, both versions use the same location for file storage.

I suspect since you originally changed the install path, the other mod files might not be in the correct location as well (i.e. the XML files). Therefore I recommend re-running the mod installer and leave the default path as is...it should be the following based on what you have stated.

C:\Users\Dave's PC\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2023

Also make sure when you run the document folder utility you pay attention to the section of the screen that says your Wolverine folder. I have had a number of people tell me they don't have OneDrive in use and/or running documents on c:\, only to find out that wasn't really the case. This part would 100% confirm it.

And when you are creating a new league, make sure the options are selected exactly what is stated in post #1 under the install instructions.

If these are followed correctly, there is no reason why the mod should not work...let me know after you do these things.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby spags23 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:18 pm

Yes documents is on the C drive. I also double checked by running file explorer and its show documents at stored locally.
spags23

Postby spags23 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:18 pm

I am going to try uninstalling and re-installing from steam.
spags23

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:04 pm

spags23 wrote:I am going to try uninstalling and re-installing from steam.

That is not going to make a difference, its not a game issue, it's a location issue of the mod files being in the correct place. Just because you found the documents folder on the c:\ drive, doesn't mean that is how your windows is configured. For example, I setup my PC to store my document and other files on my d:\. But using explorer you would still see a documents folder on the c:\ drive, even though I am not really using it.

Really would like to see screenshot of the document folder utility, something is not right on your location. That exact screen and section I said before would confirm it 100% for me. And also, did you reinstall the mod and leave as default as mentioned above? If everything followed, the mod should work as there would be no reason for it not too and others have been able to use it with the same setup and instructions.

1) Ensure correct folder from looking to document folder finder utility. There is a section that says exactly where your game files should go. You can even hit the COPY button and paste that when running the mod installer to put it exactly the same.
2) Create a new league with the very specific instructions from post #1

If you still can't figure it out and you wanted to consider it...I could remote into your computer using TeamViewer which would allow me to see things firsthand and ensure everything is correct. You would be able to watch everything to ensure I am not doing anything bad. It's your call, if interested you can send me your personal email address via a PM message, and then I would send you instructions on how to do this.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby spags23 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:50 am

Sent you a PM. And I have team viewer ready to go. Sent you login info
spags23

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:14 pm

Updated due to issue with Texas custom field.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods