Draft Day Sports: College Football 2023 Real World Mod

Re: Draft Day Sports: College Football 2023 Real World Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:00 pm

BAtwater wrote:/Users/brettatwater/Desktop/Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 8.56.54 PM.png

That is not a valid link for others to see the image, appears to be a path to something directly on your computer.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:11 am

BAtwater wrote:It says Safari cannot connect to server. The link doesn't go anywhere or download anything.

Ok, so not really "crashing" but your browser is not able to connect to the file download site for some reason. If using Safari, I assume you must be on a Mac. I am not very familiar with Macs and such but seems like the connection to the internet site might be blocked from your device, maybe security software you might have loaded? Maybe others with Macs will jump in and provide some help based on their experiences but I don't recall that issue being reported before.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby frankinho » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:58 pm

Appreciate the real world mod as always! One thing though is it seems all the salaries of coaches are heavily inflated. Is there a way i could decrease the salaries for all the coaches to realistic levels?
frankinho

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:15 pm

Not sure, I don’t change any player or coach info, except coach names if you load the optional coach mod
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby BAtwater » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:29 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
BAtwater wrote:It says Safari cannot connect to server. The link doesn't go anywhere or download anything.

Ok, so not really "crashing" but your browser is not able to connect to the file download site for some reason. If using Safari, I assume you must be on a Mac. I am not very familiar with Macs and such but seems like the connection to the internet site might be blocked from your device, maybe security software you might have loaded? Maybe others with Macs will jump in and provide some help based on their experiences but I don't recall that issue being reported before.

I've tried for hours and everything to download this mod and it won't work :(

Is there any way you could check on it? Send it to me as a file? I would be forever grateful. I've used multiple computers, multiple browsers, removed firewalls, tried proxy's you name it and no luck. Dying to play the game with this mod.
BAtwater

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:34 pm

Sorry your having issues, no idea how it could be happening on multiple computers. I did check on it and working fine for me and no others reporting the issue. The file is too large to send via email so needs to be done from the link.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby spags23 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:53 pm

small logos&helmet logos not showing up
125x125 mod size for helmet logos but game needs 100x100. Could that be the problem? If so how do you re-size them to 100x100? Or am I missing something?

I know I followed the directions and extracted the mod files to my documents(C drive) not one drive. All other logos show up except small/helmet logos. Any ideas? Thanks and I appreciate your help!
spags23

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:58 pm

spags23 wrote:small logos&helmet logos not showing up
125x125 mod size for helmet logos but game needs 100x100. Could that be the problem? If so how do you re-size them to 100x100? Or am I missing something?

I know I followed the directions and extracted the mod files to my documents(C drive) not one drive. All other logos show up except small/helmet logos. Any ideas? Thanks and I appreciate your help!

No, would have nothing to do with the size as works for everyone else.

What operating system are you using, windows or Mac? Assuming you’re on windows, 99.9% of the time it’s because the files weren’t installed in the correct location. You can use the troubleshooting tool from the first post and post a screenshot as it would provide clues.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby spags23 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:05 pm

I am using Windows 11. I will see if I can find the trouble shooting tool. I was using the document folder finder. But if there is a troubleshooting tool I am not sure where that is but will look for it. Thanks for the quick reply!
spags23

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:17 pm

spags23 wrote:I am using Windows 11. I will see if I can find the trouble shooting tool. I was using the document folder finder. But if there is a troubleshooting tool I am not sure where that is but will look for it. Thanks for the quick reply!

Sorry I said the wrong g name, it’s the folder finder tool…post screenshot of that
slybelle1
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods