Draft Day Sports: College Football 2023 Real World Mod

Re: Draft Day Sports: College Football 2023 Real World Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:55 am

Jeremy7679 wrote:Don't claim to be a graphic expert, but I nicked up some files you are free to use later.

First the James Madison helmet was bugging me, so I made one using the template I assume was used to create all the other ones in your file:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/takv9453 ... s.png/file

The next couple files are graphics for the future teams (logos, fields, helmets, etc):

Jacksonville State:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yezc72bk ... e.rar/file

Sam Houston State:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/drfg4e1q ... e.rar/file

Thanks, those look nice, you did fine with the graphics.

My goal is to redo most things for the next version of the game, using different templates/styles that are currently being used for helmets, jerseys, etc. Holding off until after the season as I didn't want to add future conference setups until then and of course will be time permitting:) Thanks again for sharing!
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Jeremy7679 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:27 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
Thanks, those look nice, you did fine with the graphics.

My goal is to redo most things for the next version of the game, using different templates/styles that are currently being used for helmets, jerseys, etc. Holding off until after the season as I didn't want to add future conference setups until then and of course will be time permitting:) Thanks again for sharing!

If you share templates I'd be willing to help. Not great or creative with photoshop but I know enough to work with a template.
Jeremy7679

Postby cdcool » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:16 am

Thanks for this!
anywhere to get real player names?
cdcool

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:30 am

cdcool wrote:Thanks for this!

No problem...but as for players, I havent ever seen anyone attempt this as pretty large work set for a short amount of time the players will exist in a league compared to NFL.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby cdcool » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:08 am

slybelle1 wrote:

No problem...but as for players, I havent ever seen anyone attempt this as pretty large work set for a short amount of time the players will exist in a league compared to NFL.

Just to start out with, would add a lot more value to the game, I have seen it done for other college games.
cdcool

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:24 am

cdcool wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

Just to start out with, would add a lot more value to the game, I have seen it done for other college games.

No one would disagree that it would add value, but as stated, I have no intentions of doing it myself but others are more than welcome to do it if they desire. For me personally, just not worth it as players in college football are only around for a shorter time where ultimately fake players would be added eventually. Just curious, besides the old NCAA EA football game, what other college football career type game had a community mod put together where it included a roster with all real player and ratings? The other (4) college football career type games (Bowl Bound, the College Years, CT Football Manager, and even Pro Strategy Football mod) that I am aware of didn't to the best of my knowledge. It wouldn't be just creating their real names as the players within the game aren't real players with fake names, they are completely fake players with fake team compositions . Therefore you would have to also change all the teams to ensure you had the right number of players at each position and figure out a way to rate the players like real life. In EA NCAA football, the players were largely already real and rated within the default game, but just had fake names that modders could just rename. Totally possible I have missed other college career football games out there so interested to learn which ones had mods for real players.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby BAtwater » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:52 pm

Every time I try to download the mod the link crashes and doesn't work :(
BAtwater

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:54 pm

BAtwater wrote:Every time I try to download the mod the link crashes and doesn't work :(

Not sure what that means by "crashing". Can you provide a screenshot of the error or something that shows it crashing? Its just a download site so not sure what it could be doing, especially since haven't received any other reports.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby BAtwater » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:58 pm

/Users/brettatwater/Desktop/Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 8.56.54 PM.png
BAtwater

Postby BAtwater » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:59 pm

It says Safari cannot connect to server. The link doesn't go anywhere or download anything.
BAtwater

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods