NCAA Div I Helmets

NCAA Div I Helmets

Postby NBryant » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:12 pm

I started this some time ago and finally got around to completing it (it's never really done). This file includes 134 Div I helmets that I did based on some team use over the last year or two. Offering them here for grins should anyone find them useful. That being said they do need to be resized to whatever you want and are only to be considered a "base" file for now. I have started to resize them for the main, large and small files and don't know when I may finish. I seem to now be infatuated with creating total team sets for fantasy teams.

Anyway, heres the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bUrwqe ... sp=sharing
NBryant

Re: NCAA Div I Helmets

Postby drummerJ99 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:20 pm

NBryant wrote:I started this some time ago and finally got around to completing it (it's never really done). This file includes 134 Div I helmets that I did based on some team use over the last year or two. Offering them here for grins should anyone find them useful. That being said they do need to be resized to whatever you want and are only to be considered a "base" file for now. I have started to resize them for the main, large and small files and don't know when I may finish. I seem to now be infatuated with creating total team sets for fantasy teams.

Anyway, heres the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bUrwqe ... sp=sharing

These are awsome. They add a nice new fresh look to the logos. Is there any certain site you got these from or are they made from scratch? EDIT: Looks like all teams area included. Went ahead and resized them all ot 125x125. They work perfectly. Thanks!
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods