FCS Art and Data Available

FCS Art and Data Available

Postby drophammer » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:06 am

I have a bunch of FCS art available if anyone would like it. I do not wish to host it, but I am happy to give it to anyone who will host it.
I also collected some essential data for a teams.xml that I would be happy to donate to anyone that wants to work on a mod.
drophammer

Re: FCS Art and Data Available

Postby drophammer » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:10 am

I am nearly done with an FCS mod. It won't be to everyone's liking, because I made some judgment calls about teams that are included. My suggestion is to move teams that leave for the FBS to the FCS Independents. You will probably want the scheduler that I am working on, as well.

I'll post more information when it is completely done. As of now, I have all the team assets done, the teams file is 99% done. I am hoping to connect with Brooks on a few lingering questions I have.
drophammer

Postby drophammer » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:14 pm

Much progress. Teams and Bowl files done. FCS assets done. I am working thru some format errors. Should be done shortly.
drophammer

Postby ricardo2459 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:17 pm

drophammer wrote:Much progress. Teams and Bowl files done. FCS assets done. I am working thru some format errors. Should be done shortly.

What will the mod be like? What version of the game will it be for and when it is ready will you put it here to download?
ricardo2459

Return to DDS: College Football 2018-2024 Mods