Lost Player movement after installing mod

Lost Player movement after installing mod

Postby vincelewis66 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:30 pm

Hey folks. Quick question. After installing the real mod to the game I see player movement on screen during the exhibition games but no longer can watch the action with player movement during season games. Any help appreciated, and I hope this makes sense to you all.
vincelewis66

Re: Lost Player movement after installing mod

Postby CoachC » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:20 pm

Which mod are you using? Unfortunately, Bloomington, who created the cb18 real world mod, is no longer active on the forums. If you are using one of NCAAhoops historical mods, you might send him a PM, and he might be able to help. He's familiar with Bloomington's mods too and might know a reason why something like this might happen. Have you tried just re-installing the mod?
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby vincelewis66 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:57 pm

Thanks Coach. Yep it is the Bloomington Mod for and I did a reinstall. I appreciate your help and know many folks probably don’t monitor this forum. I am fairly new to DDS games and got the football mods to work fine. This one just had me puzzled.
vincelewis66

Postby CoachC » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:51 pm

vincelewis66 wrote:Thanks Coach. Yep it is the Bloomington Mod for and I did a reinstall. I appreciate your help and know many folks probably don’t monitor this forum. I am fairly new to DDS games and got the football mods to work fine. This one just had me puzzled.

Yes, posts in the older forums can get over-looked. That's why I suggested pm'ing NCAAhoops for advice if this continues to be a problem for you.
CoachC

Postby vincelewis66 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:54 pm

Got it fixed Coach. Just reinstalled the game and the mods stayed there working great. Thanks for your help. Sometimes I get lucky with the help of good advice. Lol.
vincelewis66

Postby CoachC » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:10 am

vincelewis66 wrote:Got it fixed Coach. Just reinstalled the game and the mods stayed there working great. Thanks for your help. Sometimes I get lucky with the help of good advice. Lol.

Glad it worked out!
CoachC

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion