News/Pre-Order Info on DDS:CB 2018

Re: News/Pre-Order Info on DDS:CB 2018

Postby kcg88 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:41 pm

I just pre-ordered the game... any chance I could get that early-access download link?

Thanks!
kcg88

Postby PointGuard » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:19 pm

frankinho wrote:Hey PG, did you do anything else apart mere install of the mod? e.g. did you also manipulated any of the databases? Because i tried the light mod but am getting the error "MS Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query Ratings. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly"

Hey, I've heard that manipulation gives you hairy palms, so I never do it. :D
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby kcg88 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Also a noob question, can I install this on two computers? Or would I need to buy another copy in order to get it on my desktop and my laptop? I like doing that with OOTP, not sure if it's an option here.
kcg88

Postby PointGuard » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:03 am

kcg88 wrote:Also a noob question, can I install this on two computers? Or would I need to buy another copy in order to get it on my desktop and my laptop? I like doing that with OOTP, not sure if it's an option here.

Yes, you can install it on 2 computers.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby kcg88 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:46 am

PointGuard wrote:
kcg88 wrote:Also a noob question, can I install this on two computers? Or would I need to buy another copy in order to get it on my desktop and my laptop? I like doing that with OOTP, not sure if it's an option here.

Yes, you can install it on 2 computers.

Great, thank you!
kcg88

Postby frankinho » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:57 pm

PointGuard wrote:Hey, I've heard that manipulation gives you hairy palms, so I never do it. :D

Hahaha, i think you are thinking of another variant of manipulation :)
frankinho

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion