Latest Game Files - Version 1.4 4/19/18

Latest Game Files - Version 1.4 4/19/18

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:13 am

We are very excited to announce that Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2018 is now available - when you ordered you should have received an email receipt which contains the link to download the game. A free demo is also available for anyone who wishes to try it out - just look for the FREE DEMO link in the upper right hand of our website page at http://www.wolverinestudios.com

You can update to version 1.4 by downloading and installing this file. It will not overwrite the default.dat file or logo files (so your mods should be safe) http://www.wolverinestudios.com/downloa ... Update.exe

Version 1.4
--------------
- fixed issue where crash could occur at awards if playing as recruiting assistant and head coach is removed from job
- fixed a one-off recruiting bug

Version 1.3
--------------
- fixed rare bug where game gets stuck at asst. coach phase
- added a suggest button to the report buying and camp travel stages
- corrected 1-3-1 defense placing C in the middle of the 3 instead of on the baseline defense
- altered last shot code

Version 1.2
--------------------
- fixed issue with technical fouls
- changed rule to reset shot clock to 20 on kick ball
- tightened up the non-conference scheduling logic
- altered defensive ratings display in 1-10 mode (did not change the defense ratings for players but rather changed the distribution of what is a 10, 9, 8 etc)
- upper menu bar will now update when new job is taken as will incoming recruit class
- changed logic to foul quicker using man to man press at end of game
- changed code to allow for more faces from the mod community
- fixed very rare bug causing crash in ticker display if a team had no assists in a game
- fixed some minor text display issues
- fixed team history screen where the column was not wide enough to display the team ranking

Version 1.1
-------------
- fixes bug allowing you to use motivate multiple times if you left the screen and came back during a timeout
- properly assesses a personal foul on players for a technical foul and awards 2 shots for a technical
- fixes bug rarely allowing a 3rd assistant coach to have a serious jump in prestige
- altered the display of FGJ ratings so that they appear more spread out and less heavy on "10s"
- fixed bug in GameCast text display on a bad pass
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Latest Game Files - Version 1.0 2/27/18

Postby VinCal » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:52 pm

I can't find the surprise.
VinCal

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Is it "team+(Team Abbreviation)+chant".wave" because this works for me, had it play twice during a game.
NCAAhoops

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:56 am

Nope, you're going to have to get to the end of a season to find the latest addition - but it does use the theme.wav file located in the audio/interface folder and it can be swapped out with any other .wav file you might want to use :)
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Latest Game Files - Version 1.1 3/9/18

Postby jfsolo23 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:31 pm

When I try to update to 1.1. I get an error message saying: An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed; code 5. Access is denied
jfsolo23

Postby vols410 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Will I have to restart a career for the changes to take affect?
vols410

Postby Wayne23 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:14 am

Shouldn't have to, no.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:13 am

jfsolo23 wrote:When I try to update to 1.1. I get an error message saying: An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed; code 5. Access is denied

I was able to download and install 1.1 without a problem, so maybe just try downloading and installing it all over again. Maybe something went wrong during the download.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:16 am

vols410 wrote:Will I have to restart a career for the changes to take affect?

No need to restart a career, just continue to load your existing association after installing 1.1.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Re: Latest Game Files - Version 1.2 BETA 3/14/18

Postby Double Dribble » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:32 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:We are very excited to announce that Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2018 is now available - when you ordered you should have received an email receipt which contains the link to download the game. A free demo is also available for anyone who wishes to try it out - just look for the FREE DEMO link in the upper right hand of our website page at http://www.wolverinestudios.com

You can update to version 1.2 by downloading and installing this file. It will not overwrite the default.dat file or logo files (so your mods should be safe) http://www.wolverinestudios.com/downloa ... Update.exe

I wanted to put up 1.2 as a beta because I tried to quickly fix the technical problem. As soon as we get some feedback on it being fixed I will call it an official update

Version 1.2 BETA
--------------------
- fixed issue with technical fouls
- changed rule to reset shot clock to 20 on kick ball
- tightened up the non-conference scheduling logic
- altered defensive ratings display in 1-10 mode (did not change the defense ratings for players but rather changed the distribution of what is a 10, 9, 8 etc)
- upper menu bar will now update when new job is taken as will incoming recruit class
- changed logic to foul quicker using man to man press at end of game
- changed code to allow for more faces from the mod community

Amazing! Can't wait to try this out. Super happy about the improvements. You are spoiling us, Gary! :)
Double Dribble

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion