Game Error

Game Error

Postby terps1gdm » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:10 am

First of all, I want to say I really love the game. However I am having a reoccurring issue.

Background: I downloaded the Beta version when it was available and then overlayed version 1.0 per the instruction. I am on my association and this happened in both. I played CB2017 and did not have the below issue.

Issue: During my first season, I get through the recruiting portion fine. Then sometime within the first three weeks of the season, I get this error message when the game is simulating other games that are not with my team:

"An unhandled error occurred: Cannot open database 'C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2018\saves\working.cbb'. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt"

Also I did take Wayne's advice and saves multiple files of my season and eventually each saved file will get the above error.

Any help in keeping this error message from stopping my season would be appreciated.
terps1gdm

Re: Game Error

Postby PointGuard » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 am

Suggest you send your association files plus the error message and point at which this is happening to support@wolverinestudios.com.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby terps1gdm » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:12 am

I will, thanks Point Guard
terps1gdm

Postby Black Buddha » Fri May 04, 2018 11:37 am

I am having this exact same issue with Pro basketball 2018. Did you find a solution? Thanks!
Black Buddha

Postby PointGuard » Fri May 04, 2018 3:31 pm

Black Buddha wrote:I am having this exact same issue with Pro basketball 2018. Did you find a solution? Thanks!

Same suggestion...send game files plus error message to support@wolverinestudios.com
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion