Players leaving early

Re: Players leaving early

Postby WarEagle13 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:03 am

I agree as well. I haven't seen anyone change their mind and would rather have the scholarship also.
WarEagle13

Postby JHopkins19 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:55 am

PointGuard wrote:
JHopkins19 wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:The problem is the player can change his mind in the game and not leave. Its rare but possible and if it happened you would have too many scholarships then

Oh no kidding, I was not aware of that feature. I don't think I've ever seen it happen.

If I had a choice between the two, I'd prefer getting the scholarship immediately then the rare chance someone could come back. But realize I'm only one person! :-)

Maybe if you just CUT the guy who is turning pro (after all your team's games are played) that will free up a scholarship if that's what you want ???

Not sure if this was a serious suggestion or not? If it was, I personally would never do that for two reasons. First, when you cut a scholarship player, it hurts your prestige in the game. Secondly, I want to play the game as realistically as possible.

Looks like two others have replied and agreed. My guess is the majority of the players here would prefer the scholarship opening up instead of the rare chance a player changes his mind.
JHopkins19

Postby PointGuard » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:08 pm

All I was saying that as the game coding is now, if you really want that scholarship, there is a work-around. Yeah prestige will go down a point or two...and if that makes a difference for you, then don't do it.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion