Few Thoughts/Suggestions

Re: Few Thoughts/Suggestions

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:46 pm

thermocaster wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:Was the Cal coach AI controlled and were they home or away?

Both coaches were AI-controlled (I was the 2nd assistant on Oregon State) and the game was actually on a neutral court (Pac 12 tournament).

I wonder if its something to do with being an assistant and that's why I don't see it happening?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby JHopkins19 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:18 am

Gary Gorski wrote:
thermocaster wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:Was the Cal coach AI controlled and were they home or away?

Both coaches were AI-controlled (I was the 2nd assistant on Oregon State) and the game was actually on a neutral court (Pac 12 tournament).

I wonder if its something to do with being an assistant and that's why I don't see it happening?

It has always happened to me as a head coach.
JHopkins19

Postby PointGuard » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

I've never seen this happen at 9 speed (or below). I've run some exhibition games at 10, but have yet to have it happen. I guess we all have to be watching for this and to note exactly when it happens, what was happening in the game, and what options, etc you were using...might help Gary narrow down this occasional problem.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby JHopkins19 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:
JHopkins19 wrote:- I'd like to be able to click on a players name from a box score/player awards and have their player card pull up

I can double click on a player in the box score and bring up their player card - try it, it should work

I've been attempting to double click on player names from box scores after a 2D game ends and nothing happens (same thing with the player awards). Should this be working? if not, is it difficult to add the functionality for those ideas?
JHopkins19

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:28 am

Oh after the game, let me take a look at that. I thought you were talking about when you go back to the schedule and pull up a box score.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion