Game Questions

Re: Game Questions

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Wayne23 wrote:And Switzerland goes to war!

Hey Wayne, are you sensing a very recent infusion of CF within the DDSCB forums?

CF???

Curmudgeon Factor

:rolleyes:
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:05 pm

Damn kids! Get off my lawn!
Wayne23

Postby samuelamancio » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:17 pm

I don't know if i'm blind. But where can I see how many stars a recruit has ?
samuelamancio

Postby Wayne23 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Don't know if that shows up anywhere. I pay a lot more attention to his ratings, and his OVR.
Wayne23

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:41 pm

samuelamancio wrote:I don't know if i'm blind. But where can I see how many stars a recruit has ?

I believe you need to buy one or more of the scouting books at the start of the season. Then when you go to the recruiting screen, click on the applicable report under Reports section (i.e. Atlantic East), then any player associated with that region will have their stars populated under the "MAG" column. Its not actually stars, but a numeric value representing the number of stars (i.e. 1-5).
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:04 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
samuelamancio wrote:I don't know if i'm blind. But where can I see how many stars a recruit has ?

I believe you need to buy one or more of the scouting books at the start of the season. Then when you go to the recruiting screen, click on the applicable report under Reports section (i.e. Atlantic East), then any player associated with that region will have their stars populated under the "MAG" column. Its not actually stars, but a numeric value representing the number of stars (i.e. 1-5).

Yes but if I'm not mistaken, I believe that you need to purchase the Gold report to get those ratings.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion