How to view tournament brackets?

How to view tournament brackets?

Postby dhoose97 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:07 am

Hi, just got the game and am enjoying it so far. I'm at the end of my first regular season and am trying to view my conference tournament bracket but can't seem to find it. I was wondering where I can see this and also the postseason tournament brackets when they are released. Thanks
dhoose97

Re: How to view tournament brackets?

Postby novafan14 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:51 am

dhoose97 wrote:Hi, just got the game and am enjoying it so far. I'm at the end of my first regular season and am trying to view my conference tournament bracket but can't seem to find it. I was wondering where I can see this and also the postseason tournament brackets when they are released. Thanks

There should be a drop down menu on the screen that shows today's games to change from "view games" to "view tournaments" or something like that...i don't have the game in front of me right now but that will show you the brackets for all of the tournaments.
novafan14

Re: How to view tournament brackets?

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:49 am

On the schedule page where you sim from there are buttons for Show Games and Show Tournaments - click the one to show tournament and then you will see a drop box to pick each tournament to view
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion