How to efficiently set and change rotations?

Re: How to efficiently set and change rotations?

Postby CoachC » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:10 am

it really does depend on whether you sim or play out games. for playing out games, which i've almost always done, i simply set the depth chart to what i've seen in games, and then use the ai under rotations to set the rotations, then lock them. every time i reset the depth chart i use the ai to reset the rotation only, then lock it. if you are strictly simming, you may as well let the ai do it all. If you are strictly playing games out the only time rotation comes into play is if you get double t'd and ejected from the game. if ever anyone becomes ineligilble or you put someone on probation though you do need to let the ai reset the rotation or you will have holes in the rotation, and the game will not let you enter the next contest.
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby CoachC » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:11 am

i've never manually set the rotation in any generation of this game.
CoachC

Postby frankinho » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:14 am

Wayne23 wrote:Set your depth chart, go to ROTATION, Click on the 2nd AI SUGGEST, Sub Matrix Only. It will give you the lineup you want but NOT necessarily the minutes you want. It WILL put the players in the order you set them in the DEPTH CHART.

Thanks Wayne, i do this but then when i want to do some tweaks to the minutes i need to use the "Choose player" in the Rotation which the order seems totally random. It would help a bit that that order has some logic, either positional or alphabetical so its easier to find the player you want.
frankinho

Postby PointGuard » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:47 pm

frankinho wrote:Thanks Wayne, i do this but then when i want to do some tweaks to the minutes i need to use the "Choose player" in the Rotation which the order seems totally random. It would help a bit that that order has some logic, either positional or alphabetical so its easier to find the player you want.

Yeah, I agree that would be a nice improvement.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion