Suggestions for 2019 Version

Re: Suggestions for 2019 Version

Postby PointGuard » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Yes, I saw that...I meant if it happens again.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby ZorbaGarp » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:26 pm

Have probably said this already, but would like more communication options with players with phone calls, timeouts, and suspensions.

Would like to call to say try harder or good job or even just a how's it going?

Would like to specify why suspension is happening: academics, discipline, interpersonal relations, or effort.
ZorbaGarp

Postby PointGuard » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:33 am

ZorbaGarp wrote:Have probably said this already, but would like more communication options with players with phone calls, timeouts, and suspensions.

Would like to call to say try harder or good job or even just a how's it going?

Would like to specify why suspension is happening: academics, discipline, interpersonal relations, or effort.

Passed along to Gary.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby ZorbaGarp » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:13 pm

In game saves would be a good thing. Would love to play a half or part of a game when I have a few minutes and know I can save it to finish later. I sometimes struggle to find a block of time big enough to accommodate the amount of time it takes to play a full game.

Sorry to keep coming with suggestions in bits and pieces. My brain seldom works in a smooth flow!
ZorbaGarp

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:30 pm

I like this one!
Wayne23

Postby PointGuard » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Yeah, I know this has been suggested for previous versions also...passing it along to Gary to see if it can be implemented this time.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby alternativestats » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:51 pm

I apologize if these were already mentioned but I don't remember seeing them so I wanted to make sure they are passed along.

1) Player specific training comparable to what you have in your college football game.

2) When I look at historical player stats on the player cards I would like this to include shooting percentages and season totals for all categories.
alternativestats

Postby PointGuard » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:47 pm

alternativestats wrote:I apologize if these were already mentioned but I don't remember seeing them so I wanted to make sure they are passed along.

1) Player specific training comparable to what you have in your college football game.

2) When I look at historical player stats on the player cards I would like this to include shooting percentages and season totals for all categories.

Submitted to Gary.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Thought of a one of more.

More variety to turn overs in the play by play, we have traveling and passes going out of bounds and I think a few others but like to see.\
He stepped on the out of bounds line
He double dribbled
Reach in foul

if these are in there maybe I just haven't noticed.
Not a biggie just a little thing to add more variety.
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Sent it to Gary.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion