Multiplayer Issue

Multiplayer Issue

Postby fabfries » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:04 am

I’m playing a multiplayer game and I’m on march 12th of the first season prior to the selection show, but as the commissioner I am not able to advance the game, either by clicking the arrow or simming. Anyone know how to advance through this stage?
fabfries

Re: Multiplayer Issue

Postby PointGuard » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:22 am

Suggest you go to HELP menu in the game and under the Technical Support, click on "click here" and complete the contact form and submit your game files so Gary can check things out.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:58 am

I'm not sure how you hit this - even if I sim day by day through March as the commissioner it never stops at the selection show. Can you tell me the steps you took in simulating the league to get there?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby fabfries » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:41 am

I clicked “sim to date” and picked march 12th. I did edit the default.dat file (edited conferences, player names) before this, but the league still ran fine up to this time and I have a singleplayer league with the edited default.dat file that simmed a whole year with no problems. I have another save file of the game which was saved during the recruiting part of the year. I may just sim that file and sim the day of march 12th (day by day) instead of simming to the date.
fabfries

Postby PointGuard » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Yes, I suggest you sim the day of March 12 because, if I recall correctly, there are some conference championship games that date.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby fabfries » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Okay, I simmed the day of march 12th and everything worked out fine. But, I can’t move past the job application stage. Whenever I hit “advance” in commish mode it says something about an object reference error. Has someone seen this before?
fabfries

Postby PointGuard » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:40 pm

Suggest you post exactly what the Unhandled Exception notice says.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion