How many championships have you won?

How many championships have you won?

Postby Double Dribble » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Took me six seasons to snag my first one. how sweet it is!

how many championships do you all have?
Double Dribble

Re: How many championships have you won?

Postby MKnight82 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:51 pm

National Titles? None. I just finished Year 6 with Kennesaw St and I've won the conference tournament 4 times for 4 NCAA tournament appearances. I've only only finished the regular season with the best conference record once, which was last year. But I finished 29-3 and got a 5 seed last year and made it to the Sweet 16! Those were my first ever wins in the NCAA tournament.
MKnight82

Postby Seazyceaz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Hey my Kennessaw state brother! I’m entering year 6 as well, my first year at East Carolina. First 5 were at Kennessaw state, won 2 conference tourneys and regular season once. When I get my first title I’ll restart on brutal recruiting (on hard right now)
Seazyceaz

Postby MKnight82 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Seazyceaz wrote:Hey my Kennessaw state brother! I’m entering year 6 as well, my first year at East Carolina. First 5 were at Kennessaw state, won 2 conference tourneys and regular season once. When I get my first title I’ll restart on brutal recruiting (on hard right now)
Lol! What made you choose Kennesaw St? What made you pull the trigger on moving to a new school? Nebraska offered me last year but I’m still holding out. If I can get VCU to offer me I can’t turn that one down.
MKnight82

Postby Seazyceaz » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:53 pm

After a year as an assistant coach I get they were the best HC job available. I moved because of the conference, 7th best in the nation so I knew it had to be done! Also my first recruiting class had just graduated, so that helped in my decision. The previous year there was an offer from Drake that I debated on, but it was too hard to leave the team I built! Ha ironically VCU was of of the 2 schools I chose East carolina over!

Nebraska would have been a good job though, big 10!

MKnight82 wrote:
Seazyceaz wrote:Hey my Kennessaw state brother! I’m entering year 6 as well, my first year at East Carolina. First 5 were at Kennessaw state, won 2 conference tourneys and regular season once. When I get my first title I’ll restart on brutal recruiting (on hard right now)
Lol! What made you choose Kennesaw St? What made you pull the trigger on moving to a new school? Nebraska offered me last year but I’m still holding out. If I can get VCU to offer me I can’t turn that one down.
Seazyceaz

Postby Eugene93126 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:39 pm

I won one with Louisville and another one with Florida2
Eugene93126

Postby MKnight82 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:40 pm

I won my first National Title last night. I was at Kennesaw St for 8 years, took them as deep as the Sweet 16. Then I took the head coaching job at Missouri. Won the title in Year 3 with them.
MKnight82

Postby MizzouRah » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:35 pm

MKnight82 wrote:I won my first National Title last night. I was at Kennesaw St for 8 years, took them as deep as the Sweet 16. Then I took the head coaching job at Missouri. Won the title in Year 3 with them.

Thank you! :) MIZ!
MizzouRah

Postby cbraddy » Wed May 02, 2018 1:31 am

I’ve won 6 with Kansas including 3 years out of 4.
In another save won back to back with Indiana.
And won one with Creighton. (Took about 11 years)
cbraddy

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion