Understanding Overall Ratings

Understanding Overall Ratings

Postby NateDogPack12 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey, all: When I get started w/ a team, I want to quickly weigh the overall quality of my players. Even if I choose 1-100 ratings scale, the overall rating in the far right column is still listing a 1-10 number with a "/" followed by another number. I'm ASSUMING this is their overall rating on a 1-10 scale with their maximum potential, but I'm just not sure. Can someone explain to me what the overall column represents? Thanks.
NateDogPack12

Re: Understanding Overall Ratings

Postby PointGuard » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:55 pm

The overall rating ranges from 0.5 to 5.0. It's the same as the number of basketballs you see for that player in the player card heading. It is an approximation and is the evaluation of your coaching staff so it's subject to some error depending on the quality of your coaches and the amount of time they have been able to become familiar with each player. So it could go up or down from season to season.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion