Game Error

Game Error

Postby Beansxyz » Tue May 15, 2018 10:10 pm

Hi,
I'm new to CB2018. Just bought it and used bloomington's real world mod. I'm in my first season, in recruiting season before regular season starts and I'm getting an error.
Unhandled exception error. Specified argument was out of the range of accepted values. Parameter name:value.

The error is occurring in the recruiting screen when i'm going back and forth between position lists or updating the lists.

I tried post a screenshot, but can't figure out how to add it to the post.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
Beansxyz

Re: Game Error

Postby PointGuard » Tue May 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Welcome to the DDSCB game and to the forums.

That's not something that has happened to me so I can't help you, but...

Did you try closing the game and reloading and opening the association you created and try running the recruiting again to see if it recurs?

If it does recur: Send the info about when this happened and the Unhandled Exception error and also attach the game files (you'll find your association's folder and your association's .cbb file in the Saves folder within the DDSCB folder on your computer) to support@wolverinestudios.com so Gary can help you.

(FYI: Gary's travelling the next 7-10 days to a conference so he may not get back to you as quickly as he would otherwise)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Beansxyz » Fri May 18, 2018 8:29 pm

So far so good. The error hasn't recurred. I'm through the first season.
Beansxyz

Postby PointGuard » Fri May 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Good news! Glad it's working for you now.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion