Change Schedule / Edit Conference Name

Change Schedule / Edit Conference Name

Postby fondfoat » Wed May 23, 2018 6:19 am

Is it possible that I can't change any of my schedule?

My email says some games may be locked. When i go to scheduling, it appears all games are locked. How do I tell which games are not locked, and how do I change them?

Is it possible to change the name of the conference after starting the game, for example, change Academia to Ivy?

Thanks
fondfoat

Re: Change Schedule / Edit Conference Name

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 23, 2018 1:11 pm

On September 18th each season, you have the option to change any pre-conference games on the schedule presented to you by your Athletic Director. Just highlight the game you want to change and use the pulldown menu to get a list of available teams for that date and select the team you want to play on that date. Once you advance beyond Sept 18 the schedule is locked for that season.

There are 3 ways to change conference names:

1. My preferred way is to use bloomington's World Real mod. That provides correct conference names, college names and nicknames, and courts for all associations you create from then on. If the mod is installed after the creation of an association, I'm not sure if the mod's changes affect THAT association. Possibly someone else knows.
2. During creation of an association.
3. Within the Commissioner's Office you can export your association's database to Access (or some other database program), make the changes desired, and import the data base back.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby fondfoat » Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Thanks.

Yes, I just got the email about the scheduling. I am unsure what you mean about highlighting a game. Nothing happens.

I read the email, click the schedule button to see the schedule, but I can't change anything there. I am assuming if I advance the schedule will become fixed.

I must be having a thick moment.

EDIT: Ahhhhh...I had to advance once. I thought advancing would finalize the schedule!
fondfoat

Postby PointGuard » Thu May 24, 2018 2:33 am

Good..way to go!
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion