Signing Staff Question

Signing Staff Question

Postby BornHoosier88 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Hi all,

Still new to this, but I'm in my 10th season and I had an assistant retire. I have money to sign but when I offer (during staff signing designated period) it looks like it glitches. If I offer '2 years / 20,000' it shows '2 yrs. / $0,020' and no one signs. It's currently preventing me from moving forward in my dynasty. For reference I have 31,000 left so if anyone could help me out and let me know what I'm doing wrong I'd really appreciate it.
BornHoosier88

Re: Signing Staff Question

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Have never had that problem arise. Make sure you aren't entering it as 20.000 rather than 20,000. If that doesn't work,try submitting the offer without a comma (eg. 20000 rather than 20,000) in it and see if that works.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby BornHoosier88 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:59 pm

I can confirm it was due to me entering a comma. Without a comma I haven’t had any issues. On a side note can anyone confirm if players will ever fail to meet sat scores once they sign with a computer controlled team? I’ve had it happen to to players I’ve signed early, but when I monitor those that have signed early with other schools at similar GPA levels they always seem to meet the required score in Jan.
BornHoosier88

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:25 pm

BornHoosier88 wrote:I can confirm it was due to me entering a comma. Without a comma I haven’t had any issues. On a side note can anyone confirm if players will ever fail to meet sat scores once they sign with a computer controlled team? I’ve had it happen to to players I’ve signed early, but when I monitor those that have signed early with other schools at similar GPA levels they always seem to meet the required score in Jan.

Glad it's working for you!

No, I've never analyzed that since that never has any affect on my team.

I know, though, that not all AI controlled teams fill all their scholarships every year. Most do, but there are always some that don't. (of course, this isn't likely due to SAT scores)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion