Error

Error

Postby BornHoosier88 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:03 am

Continuous error when watching my team play that crashes the game every time now.

Error: an unhandled exception occurred: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

I’m close to a decade into this game and this is the first time I’ve encountered this. I can sim without watching the team and get through games but anytime I watch them it crashes.
BornHoosier88

Re: Error

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:38 am

Never had that occur...so...suggest you go to http://www.wolverinestudios.com/support/ and send the full error message and your game files so Gary can help you.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Error

Postby BornHoosier88 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:24 pm

If anyone does run into it—I was able to sim the entire season by defaulting to simulating human games in settings. Once the season was over I was able to run simcast just fine again the next season. So it must of had something to do with my roster as the error occurred every game I tried simcast. Just an FYI so you don’t lose your dynasty.
BornHoosier88

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion