Are Jumpers Inside Shots or Outside?

Are Jumpers Inside Shots or Outside?

Postby BKL » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:00 pm

When looking at shot preferences, there is post, jumper, and three. There is also "inside shooting" and "outside shooting" ratings. My question is what do the shot preferences fall under - three is obviously an outside shot, but what about jumper (is a jumper an outside shot or an inside shot and what rating would affect the success rate of the player hitting jumpers). Also, there is the low post and the high post - the low post obviously would be an inside shot, but what about the high post (is that an inside shot as well)?

Thank you!
BKL

Re: Are Jumpers Inside Shots or Outside?

Postby PointGuard » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:04 am

While I have an idea of how to answer this, I probably can not correctly answer all aspects of your questions.

This question has been asked in the past for one of the versions of DDSCB and I believe Gary provided an answer, but I could not find it in a quick search through the forums. So hopefully Gary sees this thread and your question and provides an answer.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion