What GPA or SAT score required?

What GPA or SAT score required?

Postby BKL » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:33 pm

Where can I find what SAT is required for my recruit to be eligible for scholarships?

Where can I find what GPA level is required to maintain to continue to be eligible to play?

Thanks!
BKL

Re: What GPA or SAT score required?

Postby PointGuard » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:48 am

BKL wrote:Where can I find what SAT is required for my recruit to be eligible for scholarships?

Where can I find what GPA level is required to maintain to continue to be eligible to play?

Thanks!

To find the minimum SAT score required for your college, go to "Team Info" and look in the lower left hand corner of that page.

Minimum GPA to maintain eligibility for any college is 2.0...generally if a player is relatively close to a 2.0, I call them and require either then to "study more" or "get a tutor" to keep them from slipping under 2.0...and hopefully build their GPA up to a safe level. You can't do that during the summer, but can start it beginning on Sept. 1 each year and can do it at any point the remainder of the season.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion